• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Open House Recipes for a Perfect Saturday - Join Us from 9-4!

In summary, for your open house with your Granny, you can make a variety of appetizers such as mini quiches, fruit and cheese platters, mini sandwiches, veggie trays with dip, chocolate covered strawberries, spinach and artichoke dip, deviled eggs, mini meatballs, caprese skewers, baked brie with fruit, pigs in a blanket, bruschetta, cucumber tea sandwiches, cheese ball, mini fruit tarts, antipasto skewers, mini quinoa cups, and salsa and chips. These can all be prepared ahead of time and will be a hit with your guests.
PCSarahjm
Ok I am doing a open house with my Granny (she has an Avon open house every year in Nov.) So I thought I would join her. It is from 9-4 on a Saturday. She usually has cookies, coffee, tea, and punch. Help me find some recipes! I will not be demoing anything it will have to be prepared ahead of time. Ideas PLEASE!!!

The little brownie cups are nice b/c the recipe makes a lot--48--and they are delicious. Plus, you could have the cups done and have people "assemble" their own to try out some of the products. The one I've tried I think is called sinful dessert cups and is in the files section here under mini muffin pan recipes. You could also suggest to your grandmother doing a coffee and hot cocoa bar... have the drinks ready and in carafes (ours if you have them), with cinnamon in the sugar shaker, whipped cream in the EAD, chocolate to grate wtih the microplane grater, maybe caramel in the decorator bottle, candy canes to chop up with the food chopper--all those things as do-it-yourself toppings.

1. Mini Quiches - These can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature. Fill them with your choice of cheese, vegetables, or meats.2. Fruit and Cheese Platter - Cut up a variety of fruits and arrange them on a platter with different types of cheese. Serve with crackers or bread.3. Mini Sandwiches - Make a variety of mini sandwiches using different types of bread and fillings such as chicken salad, tuna salad, or ham and cheese.4. Veggie Tray with Dip - Cut up a variety of vegetables and serve with a homemade dip such as ranch or hummus.5. Chocolate Covered Strawberries - Dip fresh strawberries in melted chocolate and let them harden before serving.6. Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Serve this classic dip with crackers or bread for dipping.7. Deviled Eggs - These can be made ahead of time and are always a crowd-pleaser.8. Mini Meatballs - Make mini meatballs and serve with toothpicks for easy snacking.9. Caprese Skewers - Alternate cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves on skewers for a tasty and colorful appetizer.10. Baked Brie with Fruit - Top a wheel of brie cheese with your choice of fruit (such as cranberry sauce or fig jam) and bake until melted. Serve with crackers or bread for dipping.11. Pigs in a Blanket - Roll cocktail sausages in crescent roll dough and bake until golden brown.12. Bruschetta - Top slices of French bread with a mixture of diced tomatoes, garlic, basil, and olive oil.13. Cucumber Tea Sandwiches - Spread cream cheese on slices of bread and top with thinly sliced cucumbers for a refreshing and easy finger food.14. Cheese Ball - Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, and your choice of herbs or spices. Roll into a ball and serve with crackers.15. Mini Fruit Tarts - Use pre-made tart shells and fill with a mixture of cream cheese, honey, and your choice of fruit.16. Antipasto Skewers - Alternate cubes of salami, cheese, and marinated vegetables on skewers for a tasty and colorful appetizer.17. Mini Quinoa Cups - Mix cooked quinoa with your choice of vegetables and cheese. Press into mini muffin cups and bake until set.18. Salsa and Chips - Serve a variety of s

What type of dishes will be featured at the open house?

There will be a variety of delicious appetizers, main dishes, and desserts for you to sample and enjoy. Our recipes are carefully selected to showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products.

Will there be vegetarian or gluten-free options available?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and preferences. There will be a selection of vegetarian and gluten-free dishes for you to try at the open house.

Can I purchase the ingredients and products used in the recipes at the open house?

Absolutely! We will have a display set up with all the necessary ingredients and Pampered Chef products used in the recipes. You can purchase them on the spot and recreate the dishes at home.

Do I need to RSVP for the open house?

While not required, we highly encourage you to RSVP so we can ensure we have enough food and samples for everyone. You can RSVP by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or through the event page on our website.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the open house?

Of course! The more, the merrier. We love when our guests bring along friends and family to share in the delicious food and fun atmosphere. Just make sure to RSVP for them as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • shelbell