• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Grandmother's Avon Open House in November | Get Your Name Out There!

In summary, my grandmother sells Avon and has for 20+ years. She always has an open house for her customers in November. She asked if I would like to join her this year, and I really can't decide on this. I think it would be great way to get my name out there, but the only thing is the ladies that attend her open house only come for the coffee and cookies. Of course I would be letting my host/customers know about the open house, but I still don't know if it is worth a whole Saturday to do this. Has anyone ever shared an open house similar to this? Ideas and advice?
PCSarahjm
My Grandmother sells Avon and has for 20+ years.... she always has an open house for her customers in November. She asked if I would like to join her this year..... I really can't decide on this. I think it would be great way to get my name out there but the only thing is the ladies that attend her open house only come for the coffee and cookies. Of course I would be letting my host/customers know about the open house but I still don't know. If it is worth a whole Saturday to do this???? It is usually 9-4. Has anyone ever shared an open house similair to this? Ideas and advice

TIA

Other than loosing a day with your family what does doing this event cost you? I suspect it might be worth it. It sounds like your grandmother is supportive of your business which means you have someone to help you get bookings for shows. Bring old and/or mini catalogs to give to people, make dessert, showcase just a few products (maybe the new consultant kit and a few pieces from the new season), give out a recipe, and prepare to have fun networking.

Not only do you make new acquaintances you get to share the day with your grandmother. After just losing my mother things like that are very important.

take advantage of it while you still have a grandmother here with you.

I was thinking the same thing as the others - I would give anything to spend a day with my grandma..........

I have a fall fest that I am doing in Sept. So if things work out there I think I will do the open house with my grandma. Like you guys said if it flops o-well I spent the day with my grandma!!!

Related to Join My Grandmother's Avon Open House in November | Get Your Name Out There!

1. What is "Join My Grandmother's Avon Open House"?

"Join My Grandmother's Avon Open House" is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant to introduce and showcase the latest products from Avon. It is a great opportunity for customers to learn about the products and place orders.

2. When is the event taking place?

The event will be held in November. The exact date and time will be announced by the consultant hosting the open house. Keep an eye out for invitations or updates on social media.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the open house?

Yes, the more the merrier! Feel free to invite anyone who might be interested in Avon products or just wants to have a fun time with friends and family.

4. What can I expect at the open house?

At the open house, you can expect to see and try out the latest Avon products, get tips and tricks from the consultant on how to use them, and even place orders if you find something you like. There may also be special offers or discounts available exclusively for open house attendees.

5. How can I RSVP for the open house?

You can RSVP for the open house by contacting the consultant hosting the event. They will provide you with all the necessary details and ensure that you have a spot reserved for the event. You can also RSVP through the event page on social media or the consultant's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef Shari