• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Open House: Taste New Recipes & Get Cash & Carry Deals!

In summary, the author is considering doing an Open House in August, but they are worried about whether or not people will show up. They have a Sneak Peek Open House on August 28th and an appreciation party on August 30th. They are also doing farmer's markets, where they ask people if they would like an invitation.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm considering doing an Open House in August. I just had a Saturday open up. I thought it would be a perfect time to try the new recipes (offer it as a recipe tasting), get orders from the current catalog and promote September shows. I also wanted to have some cash and carry items to get some of them out of my house.

My only thing... Every open house or multi vendor event I've ever done has bombed! Nobody ever shows up no matter how many follow up calls I make, invites I send out or specials that I offer. I really want to do this but I don't want to put the time, effort and money into it if it's going to bomb again. Plus there is no room at my house, so I would have to ask my in-laws if I can borrow their house for the afternoon.

I was thinking past host/repeat customers/plus friends and family. Someone suggested just doing postcalls for invites as a way to battle postage cost, along with email invites.

I'm having a "Sneak Peek" Open house at my house on August 30th. Last year I had a few people come and a few others who saw a flyer I had posted at the Post Office.. I guess you never know. I'm hoping for a good turn out this year and I'm sending out Oversized postcards I bought from VistaPrint. I guess it's a gamble, but you just never know.

I only invite past hosts and a few special customers. I make it an appreciation evening, and tell them I need their opinions on the new products, theme shows, and recipes. I usually spend $$ on this though, to thank my hosts - so everyone gets a gift for attending (New S/B cookbook) and there are lots of giveaways - stuff I've collected and products I've earned and never used. I make it all about them. It's a fun time!

(And I never refer to it as an Open House!)

I am having an Open House (just moved to the area in March) and Sneak Peek on 2 different days (Aug 28th in evening, and 30th in afternoon) Also, at my Farmer's Markets, I ask everyone if they would like an invitation, and they fill out a slip, and then I will send mini-catalog with invitation. My neighbors are excited about coming, because they all what to see inside my house (LOL- We just put an addition on)- This is also the shove DH needs to get things completed. On my invitation,. I explain it is a come when you can, leave when you must- Food to eat, prizes to win, and to find out how to get extra chances to win prizes, visit my web-site. One way to get them to the website, and too much ingo to list on invite. I will give extra tickets for bringing friend or order, booking a show, joining my team, etc. Hubby is finishing the invite at work- I will post it when I get it back. It is sized to fit into mini-catalog.

ChefBeckyD said:
I only invite past hosts and a few special customers. I make it an appreciation evening, and tell them I need their opinions on the new products, theme shows, and recipes. I usually spend $$ on this though, to thank my hosts - so everyone gets a gift for attending (New S/B cookbook) and there are lots of giveaways - stuff I've collected and products I've earned and never used. I make it all about them. It's a fun time!

(And I never refer to it as an Open House!)
I already know that "rule" I was going to call it an appreciation party.

I did it one time with pretty good success but have never done it again. I always say I am but never do.

What is the August Open House event?

The August Open House is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can come and taste new recipes, as well as purchase exclusive cash and carry deals on products.

When and where is the August Open House taking place?

The exact date and location of the August Open House may vary each year, but it typically takes place during the month of August at a local Pampered Chef consultant's home, or at a designated venue in the community.

Do I need to RSVP for the August Open House?

While it is not required, we highly encourage you to RSVP for the August Open House so that we can ensure we have enough food and products for all attendees. You can RSVP through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the event's designated Facebook page.

What kind of recipes can I expect to taste at the August Open House?

The recipes featured at the August Open House will be new and exclusive to the event. They may include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more, all made with Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to purchase any products used in the recipes at special cash and carry prices.

What are the benefits of attending the August Open House?

Attending the August Open House allows you to taste new and delicious recipes, learn about and try out Pampered Chef products, and take advantage of exclusive cash and carry deals. It's also a great opportunity to socialize with other Pampered Chef customers and consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies