• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated With My Open House Responses

In summary,The conversation between the host and the guests regarding the open house reveals that not many have shown interest and that the host is looking for ways to improve their marketing. The host suggests a mystery host type of event for those interested in purchasing products, and also provides a link to a website where orders can be placed.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I sent out my invites, emails and etc for my Open House and all I am getting back is,

Sorry Can't make it. When is your next one? I would to have loved to order.

How do I put, without being rude, that they can still order online (I would like them to order now) and that this isn't an every day thing? and please pass this on to anyone and everyone you know.

I have it on my flyer yet no one seems to see those parts. (along with how they can earn tickets for my raffles, including ordering online)

Sorry you can not make it but you CAN place an order on-line and STILL yearn raffle tickets! So don't forget, go to (the name of the website), click Shop on-line and click option #1 to order on a party and key in ( the Name used as host), click the name again and shop away!

"Sorry you can't come. If you want to see a catalog or shop online, I can get you a catalog or the link to my website. There's a lot of great new products! I do Open Houses only now and then, so it might be a while before the next one. If you'd like to see the products in person, then we should set a date for your party! I've got some great new recipes that you & your friends will just love!"

Do you think they might be interested in a "mystery host" type of thing? If you could get a couple of people willing to try that, it might work out? I am holding off, for the most part, since I am out of time. I'm brainstorming but still not getting it all organized.

Thanks for the ideas. I was thinking of doing a Mystery Host thing but think if I changed it now, everyone would get confused. I will just cross my fingers and hope for the best!!

Backup a little. Start with your own positive attitude. "Sorry I cant come".
Thanks so much for letting me know. I know you like the products - when can we schedule your show to get you some of these amazing bakeware items free?"I wanted to order".
Great - that's why I was calling you. Before I take your order, you do realize that everything in the catalog has 3 prices, full price, discount, and free. Which price are you interested in?"When is your next one?"
Great question - and I want you to be the beneficiary of our amazing host benefits. What does your calendar look like for March 10th?I want you to have all the support you need to make an informed decision. Did you know that you can order online at wwwDOTpamperedSLASHmywebsite and still receive only $4.75 shipping? I want you to know also, that if you schedule a recipe demo for your friends or at work sometime, our March special is ....Don't look at it as no one is buying anything - look at it as customer contact; get the dollar signs off your forehead. It's not about getting sales/making money off your firends - yes, that happens but it's about customer service You can do it!

scottcooks said:
Backup a little. Start with your own positive attitude.

"Sorry I cant come".
Thanks so much for letting me know. I know you like the products - when can we schedule your show to get you some of these amazing bakeware items free?

"I wanted to order".
Great - that's why I was calling you. Before I take your order, you do realize that everything in the catalog has 3 prices, full price, discount, and free. Which price are you interested in?

"When is your next one?"
Great question - and I want you to be the beneficiary of our amazing host benefits. What does your calendar look like for March 10th?

I want you to have all the support you need to make an informed decision. Did you know that you can order online at wwwDOTpamperedSLASHmywebsite and still receive only $4.75 shipping? I want you to know also, that if you schedule a recipe demo for your friends or at work sometime, our March special is ....

Don't look at it as no one is buying anything - look at it as customer contact; get the dollar signs off your forehead. It's not about getting sales/making money off your firends - yes, that happens but it's about customer service You can do it!

WOW! Thanks for the nice swift kick in the pants Scott! Things have been fairly "easy" for me lately (lots of shows, lots of bookings) until I tried organizing a Last Chance, First Glance show. 290 invites, 15 no's and 4 maybes. Now I have a the right words to say to those that can't make it. Feeling empowered again. Thank you!

Dear frustrated consultant,I completely understand your frustration with the responses you have been receiving for your Open House. It can be disheartening when people are unable to attend and you are left with minimal orders. However, I want to remind you that this is not an everyday event and it is important to take advantage of the opportunity while it is available.I would suggest reaching out to those who have expressed interest in ordering but are unable to attend. Let them know that they can still place an order online and that this is a limited time offer. Encourage them to take advantage of it now rather than waiting for the next Open House. Also, kindly remind them to spread the word to anyone they know who may be interested in placing an order.I understand that it can be frustrating when people don't read all the details on your flyers, but perhaps you could also send out a reminder email highlighting the important information, such as how to earn raffle tickets and the limited time offer for ordering online.Remember, as a consultant, it is important to stay positive and enthusiastic about your products and events. I wish you all the best with your Open House and hope that you are able to generate more orders. Keep up the great work!Best,

1. Why am I not getting many responses to my open house invitations?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that your invitations were not reaching your intended audience. Make sure you are promoting your open house through various channels, such as social media, email, and word of mouth. It's also important to have a strong and enticing invitation that will catch people's attention. Additionally, consider hosting your open house at a different time or day to accommodate more people's schedules.

2. How can I make my open house more appealing to potential customers?

One way to make your open house more appealing is by offering special promotions or discounts. This could incentivize people to attend and make a purchase. You could also consider hosting a fun activity or game, providing snacks or refreshments, or offering a demonstration of your products.

3. What should I do if I receive negative feedback at my open house?

It's important to handle negative feedback with grace and professionalism. Listen to the customer's concerns and try to find a solution that satisfies them. If possible, offer a replacement or refund for their purchase. Remember to always stay positive and thank the customer for their feedback, as it can help you improve in the future.

4. How can I follow up with attendees after my open house?

Following up with attendees is crucial for building relationships and potential sales. You can send a personalized thank you email or card to each attendee, along with any special offers or promotions. It's also helpful to follow up with a phone call or text message to see if they have any further questions or are interested in making a purchase.

5. What are some tips for having a successful open house?

One tip for a successful open house is to plan ahead and promote it well in advance. Make sure you have enough inventory and samples to showcase your products. Engage with attendees by offering demonstrations, answering questions, and providing a welcoming atmosphere. Don't forget to follow up with attendees and continue to nurture those relationships for future sales opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • thehaleykitchen