• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Open House...please Explain

In summary, the recipes that worked best for my Spring Preview Open House were the pineapple salsa, the double chocolate things, and the bacon wrapped dates.
noelskitchen
I'm doing my Spring Preview Open House on the 28th at my house and I sent out 131 e-vites, 20 mail invitations, more on the way and so far I have two attendees. I'm using the Spring Preview flyer idea with tickets and drawings but I'm not sure which recipes to make or which one will demonstrate the best.

For those of you who have done this already what worked for you if you don't mind sharing. Thanks.

When I did mine last year, I had THEM fix the recipes and I did several. Anything in the DCB in the microwave would be an awesome demo. The pineapple salsa tastes great, and gets better as it sits, so I'd do that one in advance. The double-chocolate things are quick and easy and really, really good!

I agree...getting EVERYONE involved (even the wall flower of the group) seems to get people talking about the products, asking questions, and above all....BUYING MORE!

Pineapple salsa is a must in my book!

Thanks for the great ideas!

also, make the desert dip with the sprinkles in advance. It will deffinately get you some sprinkle orders, or the crescent rolls with the sprinkles.

The pineapple salsa is a FOR SURE! I think the jalapeno poppers is a great & easy demo just do your bacon ahead of time. I cheat though & use the real bacon bits from sam's they are really good! When I did the California club pizza everyone was amazed that I used the refrigerated pizza dough, I think they all had a "light bulb" moment. I sold 2 par pans & only had 10 guest 2 of which already had the bar pans. Also, I used the citrus press instead of the juicer & everyone aww'ed over it too. I had a couple who tried it for themselves also.

Also, the pineapple rum sauce is good over cream cheese & that would be easy to show.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you have only two attendees so far for your Spring Preview Open House. Sometimes it can be challenging to get people to commit to attending events, but don't worry, there's still time for more people to RSVP. In terms of recipes, I recommend choosing ones that are easy to make and can be prepared in advance. This will allow you to spend more time interacting with your guests instead of being stuck in the kitchen. Additionally, consider choosing recipes that showcase seasonal ingredients and flavors, as that will tie in nicely with the theme of your event. As for demonstrations, I suggest choosing recipes that can be prepared in front of your guests, as that will make for a more interactive and engaging experience. You could also consider incorporating some of our new Spring products into the demonstrations to generate interest and excitement. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you the best of luck with your Open House! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Spring Open House?

A Spring Open House is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our new products for the spring season. It's an opportunity for customers to see and try out our latest kitchen tools and gadgets, and also learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

2. When and where is the Spring Open House taking place?

The Spring Open House is typically held in March or April at various locations across the country. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and locations.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Spring Open House?

No, the Spring Open House is a free event for anyone to attend. However, some locations may require pre-registration, so it's best to check with your local consultant beforehand.

4. What can I expect at the Spring Open House?

At the Spring Open House, you can expect to see and try out our new products, watch cooking demonstrations, and taste delicious food made with Pampered Chef tools. You'll also have the opportunity to talk to our consultants and ask any questions you may have about our products.

5. Can I make purchases at the Spring Open House?

Yes, you can make purchases at the Spring Open House. Our consultants will have product displays and catalogs available for you to browse and order from. Plus, there may be special discounts and offers available exclusively at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ShelbyMichalek