1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Spring Open House...Please Explain

1. noelskitchen

noelskitchen Member

I'm doing my Spring Preview Open House on the 28th at my house and I sent out 131 e-vites, 20 mail invitations, more on the way and so far I have two attendees. I'm using the Spring Preview flyer idea with tickets and drawings but I'm not sure which recipes to make or which one will demonstrate the best.

For those of you who have done this already what worked for you if you don't mind sharing. Thanks.

Mar 12, 2009
  2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

When I did mine last year, I had THEM fix the recipes and I did several. Anything in the DCB in the microwave would be an awesome demo. The pineapple salsa tastes great, and gets better as it sits, so I'd do that one in advance. The double-chocolate things are quick and easy and really, really good!

Mar 13, 2009
  3. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

I agree...getting EVERYONE involved (even the wall flower of the group) seems to get people talking about the products, asking questions, and above all....BUYING MORE!

Mar 13, 2009
  4. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

Pineapple salsa is a must in my book!

Mar 13, 2009
  5. noelskitchen

noelskitchen Member

Thanks for the great ideas!

Mar 13, 2009
  6. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

also, make the desert dip with the sprinkles in advance. It will deffinately get you some sprinkle orders, or the crescent rolls with the sprinkles.

Mar 13, 2009
  7. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

The pineapple salsa is a FOR SURE! I think the jalapeno poppers is a great & easy demo just do your bacon ahead of time. I cheat though & use the real bacon bits from sam's they are really good! When I did the California club pizza everyone was amazed that I used the refrigerated pizza dough, I think they all had a "light bulb" moment. I sold 2 par pans & only had 10 guest 2 of which already had the bar pans. Also, I used the citrus press instead of the juicer & everyone aww'ed over it too. I had a couple who tried it for themselves also.

Also, the pineapple rum sauce is good over cream cheese & that would be easy to show.

Mar 13, 2009
Have something to add?