• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipe Ideas for Your Open House | Prepare in Advance

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas for recipes to be served at an upcoming open house. Some suggestions included warm nutty caramel brownies, chocolate-raspberry cookie trifle, avocado salsa cups, rings or braids, tangy pepper-pecan brie, and chipotle ranch dip. Other ideas included chicken tortilla soup, fruit pizza, and using various tools to display and serve the food. Lastly, the Southwest Seasoning was recommended to be paired with banana chips for a sweet and spicy snack.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
I am having my first open house next Saturday. I need ideas for recipes that i can make before hand. I am not doing a demo since the open house is just a drop in type thing. I want to make recipes and print recipes cards showing the recipe and what tools were used, etc. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and God Bless!

warm nutty caramel brownies,
chocolate-raspberry cookie trifle (this is sooo good),
avocado salsa cups,
any of the rings or braids (i always impress myself when i make one),
tangy pepper-pecan brie (another fave of mine)hope this helped...

Chipotle Ranch Dip -- since it's being retired it creates a "buy it now" atmosphere!!

My director/recruiter suggested that I make Chicken Tortilla Soup at my open house earlier this month...I kept a pot on the stove on warm, and it went over VERY well. I put shredded cheese in a prep bowl and Fritos in a small batter bowl for people to add to the soup (my director suggested the Fritos instead of corn tortillas, and it was really good!). I've been making the fruit pizza lately, and people really like that one (I didn't make it that day but I wish I had...easy and fun). I also used the Chillzanne rectangle and served my veggie tray in that (used crinkle cutter to slice veggies)...that way it stayed cool, but also showed off more product (sold two rectangles just because people liked seeing how versatile it was in person). Then I put pretzels in my trifle bowl and mixed nuts in my caddy (in the two small bowls...if I had been thinking straight I would have done nuts in one side, m&ms in the other). Last but not least I mixed together some strawberry lemonade in my QSP and served that alongside the water and soda I offered. Everything seemed very well-received, and I used LOTS of tools that way to show them off when people arrived (set the washed tools out next to each food item so people could see them). Good luck!

My open house next week: the flyer invited guests to come enjoy a cup of smashed potato soup and corn bread (I'm using the mini-muffin pan). I will have the simple additions with toppings: cheese, green onions, sour cream, etc.

Do you have the Southwest Seasoning?It tastes great added to banana chips, really! Sprinkle banana/plaintain chips generously and mix. A different spicy/sweet snack (we also add golden raisins). Serve in the SA server, also works well with nuts.For an Open House, I put the seasonings out on display, with recipe ideas--and the SW seasoning next to the banana chips.

What are some easy dinner recipes?

We have a variety of easy dinner recipes on our website, including sheet pan meals, slow cooker recipes, and one-pot meals. You can also browse our recipe collections for ideas based on specific ingredients or dietary restrictions.

How can I make a quick and healthy lunch?

We have a selection of quick and healthy lunch recipes that are perfect for busy weekdays. You can also try our meal prep ideas to have healthy lunches ready for the week ahead.

Can you recommend a dessert recipe for a special occasion?

We have a range of dessert recipes that are perfect for special occasions, such as our decadent chocolate trifle or our classic apple pie. You can also search for recipes based on the occasion, such as birthdays or holidays.

What are some kid-friendly recipes?

We have many recipes that are kid-friendly, including chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, and mini pizzas. You can also involve your kids in the cooking process by checking out our kid-friendly cooking tools and kits.

How can I find recipes for specific dietary restrictions?

We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. You can use our search filters to find recipes that meet your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • esavvymom