• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House & 5-Min Demo Recipe Ideas?

UM, serrated peeler, food chopper, julienne peeler, knives.......In summary, the speaker is a new consultant with only one show under her belt and is having her Grand Opening this weekend. The event will be a two-part show, with a full-kitchen show for private invitees and an open-house for those who can't attend on Saturday. The speaker is looking for recipe ideas for appetizers or desserts that are quick, easy, and budget-friendly, as well as a couple of quick demo recipes to showcase popular or versatile products. She has been researching recipes and planning her shopping list, and is also attending a neighborhood Community Watch meeting to promote her business. Some suggestions
esavvymom
Staff member
I'm a new consultant...only 1 show under my belt. I'm having my Grand Opening this weekend- two-parter. First is a full-kitchen show (private invite only for friends, etc). The second is an Open-house for those that can't come Saturday, and for my neighborhood/casual acquantance, etc.

I need a couple of recipe ideas to have premade and out for sampling that are quick- easy, and produce alot for the money. :) Also, maybe 2 or 3 quick demo recipes. I'm doing 3 demos throughout my open-house. I'd like to prepare at least 1 or 2 quickie recipes if I can that showcase a couple of popular or versatile products. Ideas?

Appetizers or desserts. The open house is from 1-3pm on Sunday...
I hate to post and run- but I'll be back later tonight to get some ideas and start planning my shopping list. :) I'm off to a neighborhood Community Watch meeting that I'm leading- of course, wearing my Logo shirt, taking my tote, and passing out pens in my 2-cup "Easy Measure All" cup. :D Gotta put my face with the name they got on the invites 3 days ago!

Thanks all!

Quick demo's -

Salad Chopper Salsa
Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue

Potato Demo - show several different tools with a potato. UM, serrated peeler, food chopper, julienne peeler, knives.......

ChefBeckyD said:
Quick demo's -

Salad Chopper Salsa
Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue

Potato Demo - show several different tools with a potato. UM, serrated peeler, food chopper, julienne peeler, knives.......

Thanks for the ideas. Unfortunately, since I'm new, I don't have alot of those items yet. :( I do of course have the UM, food chopper, and a knife.

But I've been going through the CC recipes, this site, and my Season's Best books. I think I've found enough recipes to sample and to demo quickly.

Just wondering what were the recipes that you decided to prepare for your grand opening? I don't have a lot of TPC items yet... and but do have the starter kit...

Mighty Potato Demo

1. What is an Open House event and why should I host one?

An Open House event is a casual and fun gathering where you can showcase Pampered Chef products and share recipe ideas with friends and family. It's a great way to introduce people to the brand and earn free products for yourself. Plus, it's a fun and relaxed way to spend time with your loved ones.

2. How can I prepare for an Open House?

Before your Open House, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing and the recipes you will be making. It's also a good idea to set up a display area with the products and have catalogs and order forms ready for your guests. Don't forget to send out invitations and remind your guests to RSVP.

3. What are some quick and easy recipe ideas for a 5-minute demo?

Some great 5-minute demo recipe ideas include making a simple salsa using the Manual Food Processor, creating a delicious salad dressing with the Salad Dressing Maker, or whipping up a smoothie using the Power Chef System. These recipes are quick, easy, and showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

4. Do I need to purchase all the products I use for the 5-minute demo?

No, you do not need to purchase all the products you use for the 5-minute demo. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a loaner kit which includes a variety of products to use for demonstrations. You can also borrow products from other consultants or showcase products that you already own.

5. Can I customize the 5-minute demo to fit a specific theme or dietary restriction?

Yes, you can definitely customize the 5-minute demo to fit a specific theme or dietary restriction. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. You can also choose recipes that fit a certain theme, such as a holiday gathering or a summer BBQ.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedPeggy
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • laurieandjaffy