• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Ideas for Fall Open House

In summary, the author is looking for recipe ideas for a Fall Open House. She does not want a lot, but wants alot. She is also thinking about using a recipe from Simple Additions or a seasoning or easy recipe for her dip. She is also making the Fiesta cheese torta, California sandwich turkey ring, and Lemon Fizz.
feather18
Hey all! I need recipe ideas for a Fall Open House im having this Sunday. I want to do the warm nutty brownies, and garlic bites, or cinnamon rolls, but i dont know what else.. I dont want a whole bunch, but i want alot.. It is at 3:00...? any suggestions? :confused:

Jerk Chicken Nachos and Sour Cream - You can make extra seasoned sour cream and have extra chips out.

That sounds good!

feather18 said:
Hey all! I need recipe ideas for a Fall Open House im having this Sunday. I want to do the warm nutty brownies, and garlic bites, or cinnamon rolls, but i dont know what else.. I dont want a whole bunch, but i want alot.. It is at 3:00...? any suggestions? :confused:

I made the mini pesto pizzas at mine and they were a hit! Plus, they're really easy to make. I'm thinking about using this for one of my shows.

anyone have anymore ideas?

the brie recipes are delicious and really easy

For my Fall Kick-Off, I plan to do the Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet beforehand and keep it warm, then have the Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie ready to go in the oven at 2:00 (my start time). Then I will demo either the Warm, Nutty Caramel Brownies or the Trifle. Maybe both? Or have the trifle done ahead of time too. Hope that helps!

I'm making the Crab Rangoon Dip, Jerk Chicken Nachos, Mini BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, Chocolate Mint Torte & Double Chocolate dip at mine. It starts at 2.

that all sounds soo good thank you so much!!

Don't forget you can go really basic too...use Simple Additions for a beautiful display (you can stack them and/or mix and match) Adorn them with veggies and/or fruit and dip, cheese/meats and crackers...the sky is the limit! It will look wonderful and display how versatile these pieces are - just in time for the holidays and entertaining!

Oh yeah, be sure to use one of our seasoning or recipes for the dip. Hope that helps!

I made the jerk chicken nachos, dijon brie and truffle brownies for my evening fall show. For my morning show I made the ham and cheese omelet roll, double chocolate dip with granny smith apples and cinnamon chips, and ......brain not computing.
For both I made the cran raspberry fizz, which everyone loved.

Yeah i think so far, im planning Lemon Lime fizz, (in the trifle bowl)? Warm nutty brownines, jerk nachos, and i was thinking the cinnamon rolls.. ? What ya think? I also thought about having some dip and crackers in the small bowl and caddy...? i dont know about that yet.,
One more thing, this isnt about food, but it is about my open house. I am having a little raffle/prize drawing, and I was planning on adding these to thier orders because i dont have extra products. How does that sound?

Mine is tomorrow from 11- 2
I am having the Fiesta cheese torta with scoops tortilla chips (from a SB) don't remember which one
California sandwich turkey ring
chips and dill dip
lime fizz
raspberry dream torte (torte pans use and care)
fruit salad with lime dressing (salad cards)
crescent rolls with new sprinkles

Dang! Thats alot and sounds good! How do you make that cheese dip? That sounds good!

I made the Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie for my meeting last night. It is SO easy and sinfully good!! :love: I will be suggesting it for all my Easy Entertaining shows this fall!

I am making Jerk Chicken Nachos, Cinnamon Rolls & chocolate dip. And the Lemon Fizz. Mines from 1 to 3.

Related to Need Recipe Ideas for Fall Open House

What are some easy fall recipes I can make for an open house?

Some easy fall recipes that would be perfect for an open house include pumpkin spice dip with gingersnaps, apple cider sangria, and roasted butternut squash soup.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan options for fall open house recipes?

Yes, we have several delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes for fall open houses. Some options include roasted vegetable and quinoa stuffed acorn squash, lentil and vegetable soup, and butternut squash and sage risotto.

What are some crowd-pleasing appetizers for a fall open house?

For a fall open house, some crowd-pleasing appetizers include mini chicken pot pies, cranberry brie bites, and bacon-wrapped brussels sprouts.

Can I make these fall recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of our fall recipes can be made ahead of time for convenience. Some options include slow cooker beef stroganoff, apple cider pulled pork, and make-ahead pumpkin cheesecake bars.

Do you have any gluten-free options for fall open house recipes?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious gluten-free options for your fall open house, such as gluten-free pumpkin bread, stuffed sweet potatoes with quinoa and cranberries, and gluten-free apple crisp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedPeggy
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • Bren706