• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Recipe Pictured in Catalog

In summary, to find the recipe for a dish pictured in the catalog, you can visit the website and search for it by name or page number. The catalog recipe may differ slightly from the one provided with the product, but the main ingredients and instructions will remain the same. Substitutions can be made in the recipe to accommodate personal preferences and dietary restrictions. All ingredients used in the recipes can be purchased on the website, along with recommended kitchen tools. Physical copies of the recipe are not available, but it can easily be downloaded and printed from the website. Customer service is available for any assistance with accessing or printing the recipe.
kreaser
Gold Member
Does anyone know what recipe, exactly, it is that is on page 3 of the catalog (fall/winter 2012) within the NEW CONSULTANT MINI KIT PICTURE (shown on the bar pan?) my host is wanting that for a party Sunday. Im thinking a tapanade of some sort, but wanted to be sure. Or even the recipe for the one in the top left corner of that page on the bar pan?
thanks bunches

Definitely not a tapenade. It's some pizza pinwheel of some sort. Don't remember the name. But it's a recipe that comes with the mini kit recipe/show cards.

Mini Pesto Pizzas-just looked it up.

and they are good!!! if you like pesto

What is the recipe in the large bar pan on the top?

yep found it too..thanks everyone..not sure what the other one is up in left corner though

i wonder if its suppose to be the Hawaiian Luau Pizza

The other one is the Three-Cheese Garden Pizza. It is delicious!!! :D

1. How can I find the recipe for the dish pictured in the catalog?

To find the recipe for a dish pictured in the catalog, you can visit our website and search for the recipe by name or the corresponding catalog page number. Alternatively, you can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Is the recipe in the catalog the exact same as the one provided with the product?

The recipe in the catalog may be slightly different from the one provided with the product, as we continually update our recipes to provide the best and most delicious options for our customers. However, the basic ingredients and cooking instructions will remain the same.

3. Can I make substitutions in the recipe if I don't have certain ingredients?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and can be adapted to suit your personal tastes and dietary restrictions. Feel free to make substitutions as needed, and don't be afraid to get creative!

4. Are the ingredients for the recipe available for purchase on your website?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in our recipes can be found on our website for purchase. You can also find recommended kitchen tools and equipment that will make cooking the recipe easier and more efficient.

5. Can I request a physical copy of the recipe instead of downloading it from the website?

Unfortunately, we do not offer physical copies of our recipes. However, you can easily download and print the recipe from our website for your convenience. If you have any trouble accessing or printing the recipe, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedchef8592
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • RAyres
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RAyres
  • otisbg