• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: New Recipe in Spring Catalog?

In summary, all recipes in the Spring Catalog can be modified to fit dietary restrictions and ingredients can be found in most grocery stores or purchased through the website. Preparation times are included in the catalog and some recipes can be made in advance and reheated. There are also many kid-friendly options in the catalog, marked with a special symbol.
akggirl
Gold Member
PLEASE HELP - New catalog recipe?Does anybody know what recipe is on the 3-Tierd Stand (pg 11) of the new Spring catalog? I have a host specifically asking for it... her party is Saturday, any suggestions are much appreciated!! (I'm sure your guess is better than hers) :eek: TIA!

Last edited:
The recipes are listed in the bottom left of the picture. It says "Peanutty Chocolate Truffles and Lemon Drop Cookies from The Pampered Chef Simply Sweet" and "Kiwi Lime Dessert Cups" from Season's Best. HTH! I guess it depends on which tier she was looking at.

Last edited:
Unfortunatly she is looking at the original 3-Tierd Stand on page 11, couldn't make it easy on me... :grumpy:

This looks like the recipe for the center plate (without the tomato:
Cucumber Party Canapes
Ingredients:
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 cucumber
1 loaf Canape French Bread, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved

Directions:
1. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed and lemon zest; mix well. Cut cucumber crosswise into 3 equal sections. Peel, seed and coarsely chop one cucumber section. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix gently. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.

2. Thinly slice remaining cucumber sections using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut each slice in half. Slice canape bread into eighteen 1/2-inch slices using Serrated Bread Knife.

3. To assemble canapes, place 1 scoop cream cheese mixture onto each bread slice using Small Scoop, spreading evenly. Top each canape with 1 cucumber slice and 1 tomato half. Serve immediately.

Yield: 18 canapes

Ooohh, thank you! That's perfect! :D

1. Can I modify the recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, all of our recipes in the Spring Catalog can be easily modified to fit your dietary needs. We have a variety of alternative ingredients and substitutions listed in the catalog to help you make any necessary changes.

2. Where can I find the ingredients for this recipe?

All of the ingredients for our recipes can be found in most grocery stores. However, we also offer the option to purchase all of the necessary ingredients directly through our website for added convenience.

3. How long will it take to prepare this recipe?

The preparation time for each recipe can vary, but we have included estimated times in the catalog. On average, most recipes take between 30-45 minutes to prepare.

4. Can I make this recipe in advance and reheat it later?

While some recipes are best served fresh, many can be made in advance and reheated later. We have included instructions for reheating in the catalog if applicable.

5. Is this recipe kid-friendly?

We have a wide range of recipes in the Spring Catalog that are kid-friendly, including options for picky eaters. Look for the "Kid-Friendly" symbol next to the recipe title to easily identify these options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • chefale
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefale
  • ChefNic