• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipe is in the large bar pan on page 36 of the Spring/Summer catalog?

In summary, Dianne's customer is looking for the recipe for banana split brownie pizza that is pictured on page 36 of the Spring/Summer catalog. The recipe she found does not have pineapple in it, so she needs help finding a recipe that includes it. She has a show in a couple of hours and does not want to have to make the pizza without the pineapple.
Pamperedchef8592
I have a customer that wants to know what recipe is in the large bar pan pictured on page 36 of the Spring/Summer catalog.
Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

Melody

OK, I'm pretty sure this is what you're looking for--I made it awhile back & it's yummy! It's from the More Stoneware Sensations book (retired)

Marble Cheesecake Squares
24 creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely chopped
3 Tbs butter or margarine, melted
4 pkg cream cheese, softened
1 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 eggs
1 c sour cream
1 square semi sweet chocolate for baking, melted
Preheat oven to 350. Chop cookies using food chopper; place in batter bowl. Melt butter in micro-cooker for 30 seconds or until melted. Add to batter bowl; mix well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of Stoneware bar pan. Beat cream cheese, sugar, & vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in sour cream until blended. Remove 3/4 c batter to small bowl. Stir in melted chocolate; set aside. Pour remaining batter over crust, carefully spread to edge of pan. Place chocolate batter in easy accent decorator; pipe chocolate batter in 5 lengthwise stripes equal distance apart on top of batter. Using utility knife, cut crosswise through batter several times for marble effect. Bake 18-20 minutes or until set. Cool bars to room temperature; refrigerate. Cut into squares & serve.

Help, I need a recipeHi, Can anyone tell me where the recipe for
Banana Split Brownie pizza is!! I just looked it up on Joyce's Fine cooking, but it doesn't say where to put the pineapple. I have a show in a couple of hours, and want to have it tonight.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dianne

Dianneskitchen said:
Hi, Can anyone tell me where the recipe for
Banana Split Brownie pizza is!! I just looked it up on Joyce's Fine cooking, but it doesn't say where to put the pineapple. I have a show in a couple of hours, and want to have it tonight.

Dianne
I dont think there is pineapple in it.

Dianneskitchen said:
Hi, Can anyone tell me where the recipe for

Dianne
1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup

Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

I mixed the crushed pineapple with the cream cheese & sugar.
Colleen:)

letscook04 said:
1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup

Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

I mixed the crushed pineapple with the cream cheese & sugar.
Colleen:)

The recipe I use also calls for mixing the pineapple with the cream cheese/sugar mixture. It's one of my fav recipes:)

lacychef said:
The recipe I use also calls for mixing the pineapple with the cream cheese/sugar mixture. It's one of my fav recipes:)

Thanks Lacy, Ginger and Coleen. I made it for my party tonight and it was a huge hit. I mixed the pineapple in the cream cheese mixture, and also added some coolwhip to it to cut the cream cheese taste. Everyone loved it.

Thanks, Dianne

Ginger428 said:
I dont think there is pineapple in it.

DUH!!!!!!!!! was looking at THE WRONG recipe!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thank you Lacy, I will get this info to my customer.

Pamperedchef8592 said:
Thank you Lacy, I will get this info to my customer.

No problem:D

1. How do I access the recipe for the "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36" on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the recipe for "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can search for the specific recipe or browse through the different categories to find it.

2. What ingredients are needed for the "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36"?

The ingredients for the "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36" can be found on the recipe page on the Pampered Chef website. Some common ingredients include chicken breast, vegetables, olive oil, and seasonings.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36"?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in the "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36" to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, keep in mind that the end result may vary from the original recipe.

4. How long does it take to make the "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36"?

The cooking time for the "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36" will depend on your cooking method and the size of your ingredients. The recipe page on the Pampered Chef website will provide an estimated cooking time.

5. Can I find a printable version of the "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36" on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a printable version of the "Need Recipe S/S 2006 Pg.36" on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Print" button on the recipe page and a printer-friendly version will be generated for you to print or save.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scavallero
  • PC For Me 2 Move Out