• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share a chopped-up smore's recipe made in a large bar pan?

I don't have that cookbook... does anyone have the recipe they can post?My sister LOVES smore's and I would love to make them for her and her girls!Here you go Heather...
Pampered_Ashley
I am looking for a smore's recipe that is made in the large bar pan and has everything chopped up? Does anyone have anything like that?? TIA

It's in the All the Best cookbook calls S'mores Galore.

Awesome!! Thanks!!

I must admit, my first thought when I saw the thread title was, "Um, graham cracker, bit of chocolate bar, toasted marshmallow, and squish together with another graham cracker. Do you really need a recipe?" LOL!

raebates said:
I must admit, my first thought when I saw the thread title was, "Um, graham cracker, bit of chocolate bar, toasted marshmallow, and squish together with another graham cracker. Do you really need a recipe?" LOL!

Have you made S'mores Galore before?! It's really good and brings back camping memories when you cannot camp.

Nope. I don't really eat sweets, and The Furry Guy hasn't requested that yet. i'll take your word for it, though.

Oops the Smore's Galore recipe is in Delightful Desserts Cookbook on page 115. I thought I was going crazy when I could find it in the All the Best, just reading about smores has started a craving. :)

PCchefamy said:
Oops the Smore's Galore recipe is in Delightful Desserts Cookbook on page 115. I thought I was going crazy when I could find it in the All the Best, just reading about smores has started a craving. :)

Oops! My bad! I love both of those cookbooks.

I don't have that cookbook... does anyone have the recipe they can post? My sister LOVES smore's and I would love to make them for her and her girls!

Here you go Heather...

S'Mores Galore
(Delightful Desserts...pg 115)

20 whole (about 5 x 2 inches) honey graham crackers, divided
6 bars (1.55 ounces each) milk chocolate candy, coarsely chopped
1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows, divided
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
3 tablespoons milk

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange a single layer of graham crackers to completely cover bottom of Stoneware Bar Pan, breaking crackers to fit. Toast in oven 2 minutes. Remove pan to Nonstick Cooling Rack.

2. Coarsely break remaining graham crackers into large Colander Bowl; set aside. Coarsely chop chocolate bars using Food Chopper; set aside.

3. Combine 3 cups of the marshmallows, 3 tablespoons of the butter and milk in small micro-cooker. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Add half of the chopped chocolate; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Using Large Spreader, spread marshmallow mixture evenly over graham crackers in pan.

4. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter; toss with broken graham crackers. Add remaining marshmallows and chopped chocolate; toss lightly. Using Mix 'N Scraper, spoon evenly over mixture in pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into bars. Serve warm or cool.

Yield: 24 bars

Oh my--those sound wonderful!! I'll have to try those soon!!

Those sound great!! Thanks for posting it!

so I made this 2 nights ago and took the whole bar pan into work and my co-workers went crazy - all the smores were gone before lucnh time - so thanks for letting me know the recipe!!

I might have to try that! I was the official marshmallow toaster in my girl scout troup for many years. lol.

1. What is the best recipe for making s'mores?

The best recipe for making s'mores is subjective and varies depending on personal preferences. However, a classic s'mores recipe typically consists of graham crackers, chocolate bars, and marshmallows roasted over a fire or in the oven.

2. Can I make s'mores without a campfire?

Yes, you can make s'mores without a campfire. You can use a microwave, oven, or even a stovetop to melt the chocolate and roast the marshmallows. You can also try using a s'mores maker or a kitchen torch to create the perfect s'mores indoors.

3. Are there any unique variations of s'mores?

Yes, there are many unique variations of s'mores that you can try. Some popular options include adding peanut butter, using different types of chocolate such as white or dark chocolate, or using different types of cookies instead of graham crackers.

4. Can I make s'mores in bulk?

Yes, you can make s'mores in bulk for parties or gatherings. You can use a sheet pan or a baking dish to make multiple s'mores at once in the oven. You can also try making a s'mores dip or using a muffin tin to create individual s'mores.

5. How can I make s'mores healthier?

To make s'mores healthier, you can use whole wheat or gluten-free graham crackers, dark chocolate, and vegan marshmallows. You can also try using fruit such as strawberries or bananas instead of chocolate. Another option is to use a lower calorie sweetener, such as stevia, to make a lighter version of s'mores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies