• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a delicious Lemon Greek Chicken recipe with stoneware?

In summary, the recipe calls for zesting and juicing two lemons, mixing them with olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper, then brushing the mixture over chicken before baking for one hour.
emo812
Does anyone have the Lemon Greek Chicken recipe from the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook? I'm looking to make something with chicken that uses the large bar pan. Any other stoneware chicken recipes would be great too.

I have it at home, I will try and put it up tonght after I get home. I have just brushed the garlic oil ( PC) on my chichen and sprinkled some Italian seasonings (PC) on it and bake at 350 until done. My family likes it.

Great I would appreciate that. I'm looking to use the new greek rub that I just got. I'm just having a hard time figuring out cooking times/temp. If you can't post it you can e-mail it to me at [email protected]Thanks so much!

Here is the recipe. Let us know how it works using the new Greek Rub.

Lemon Greek Chicken (Stoneware Inspirations p. 57)

Prep time 20 minutes. Bake time 1 hour.

2 lemons, divided
¼ c. olive oil
4 large garlic cloves, pressed
2-3 t. dried oregano leaves
¾ t. salt
½ t. coarsely ground black pepper
4 split (bone-in) chicken breast halves (2 ½ to 3 lbs.)
8 petite, red potatoes (about 12 ozs.)
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
8 ozs. whole mushrooms

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using lemon zester/scorer, zest one lemon to measure 1 ½ T. zest. Juice lemon using juicer to measure 2 T. juice. In stainless (4-qt.) mixing bowl, combine lemon zest, juice, oil, garlic pressed with garlic press, oregano, salt and black pepper; mix well.
2. Place chicken on center of stoneware bar pan. Using pastry brush, brush chicken with a portion of the lemon juice mixture.
3. Using crinkle cutter, cut potatoes in half. Using utility knife, cut bell pepper into 1-inch strips; cut strips in half. Cut onion into 1-inch wedges. Thinly slice lemon. Combine potatoes, bell pepper, onion, lemon slices and mushrooms with remaining lemon juice mixture in mixing bowl; toss to coat.
4. Arrange vegetables around chicken on pan. Bake one hour or until chicken is no longer pink in center, brushing chicken and vegetables with pan juices after 30 minutes.

Yield: 4 servings.

Leslie,
Thanks so much for posting the recipe I can't wait to try it!!

What ingredients do I need for the Lemon Greek Chicken Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include chicken breasts, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. You will also need a large zip-top bag or container to marinate the chicken in.

How long do I need to marinate the chicken for?

We recommend marinating the chicken for at least 2 hours, but you can also marinate it overnight for maximum flavor. Make sure to turn the chicken occasionally to ensure it is evenly coated in the marinade.

Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, this recipe can also be made with pork, shrimp, or tofu. You may need to adjust the marinating time depending on the type of meat you use.

What is the best way to cook the Lemon Greek Chicken?

We recommend grilling the chicken for the best flavor, but you can also bake it in the oven or cook it in a skillet on the stovetop. Make sure to cook the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can marinate the chicken ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to cook it. Leftovers can also be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lindy0116
  • bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dollfangs