• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Lemon Chicken Herb Stir Fry Recipe from 2004?

In summary, to find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar or browse recipes by category or ingredient. If you're looking for a recipe using a specific Pampered Chef product, you can go to the product page or use the search bar. You can also filter recipes by dietary restrictions or preferences on the "Recipes" page. To save a recipe for later, click on the heart icon or create and save recipe collections. To print a recipe, click on the "Print Recipe" button or select "Print" from the dropdown menu.
dollfangs
Silver Member
All,
One of my customers called today asking about an old theme show recipe from around 2004. I think it was called lemon chicken herb stir fry or something like that. It had chicken, asparagus, zuchinni and lipton's garlic herb soup mix. If anyone has that recipe, I would greatly appreciate if you would post it. Thanks in advance!

dollfangs said:
All,
One of my customers called today asking about an old theme show recipe from around 2004. I think it was called lemon chicken herb stir fry or something like that. It had chicken, asparagus, zuchinni and lipton's garlic herb soup mix. If anyone has that recipe, I would greatly appreciate if you would post it. Thanks in advance!

Is this it??

Attachments

• cel04_lemon_chk_recipe_new.pdf
    115.4 KB · Views: 376
I remember this recipe! Thank you both for reminding me! It is a very good recipe!

Kam that is the one thanks! I saved a copy so hopefully I will have it for the future.

That sounds really good. Thanks!

1. How can I find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific recipe on our website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in the name of the recipe or any keywords related to it, and click on the search icon. You can also browse recipes by category or ingredient by clicking on the "Recipes" tab on our homepage.

2. I'm looking for a recipe using a specific Pampered Chef product. How do I find it?

If you're looking for a recipe using a specific Pampered Chef product, you can go to the product page and scroll down to the "Related Recipes" section. Here, you'll find a list of recipes that use that product. You can also use the search bar and type in the name of the product to see all recipes that include it as an ingredient.

3. Can I filter recipes by dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, you can filter recipes on our website by dietary restrictions or preferences. On the "Recipes" page, click on the "Filter" button located under the search bar. Here, you can select options such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or low-carb to find recipes that fit your specific needs.

4. I want to save a recipe for later. How do I do that?

To save a recipe for later, you can click on the heart icon located on the top right corner of the recipe. This will add the recipe to your "Saved Recipes" list, which you can access by clicking on the heart icon again. You can also create and save recipe collections by clicking on the "Save to Collection" button on a recipe page.

5. How can I print a recipe from the Pampered Chef website?

To print a recipe from our website, click on the "Print Recipe" button located under the recipe title. This will open a printable version of the recipe in a new window. You can also click on the three dots on the top right corner of the recipe and select "Print" from the dropdown menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
Replies
Views
emo812
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg