• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Cashew Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe?

In summary, the Cashew Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry is a popular recipe from the Casual cooking cookbook. It includes a flavorful sauce with peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, and other ingredients. This dish features tender chicken, broccoli, and cashews, and is best served with rice.
MissChef
Gold Member
I have exhausted myself looking for this recipe on here! It is the Cashew Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry, that is in the Casual cooking cookbook!! I wanted to make it for dinner tonight and I can't find the recipe book anywhere!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: Ughhh.... it's one of my sons favorites! It uses peanut butter and he loves it!:love:
Can someone who has that cookbook, post it on here please!! I would so appreciate it!:thumbup: :balloon:

:confetti_ball: Cashew Chicken & Broccoli Stir FryIngredients:For the Sauce:• 2 tablespoons peanut butter• 2 tablespoons soy sauce• 1 tablespoon honey• 1 tablespoon rice vinegar• 1 teaspoon sesame oil• 1/4 teaspoon ground gingerFor the Stir Fry:• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil• 2 cloves garlic, minced• 2 cups broccoli florets• 1/2 cup cashews• Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until combined. Set aside.2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes.3. Add the garlic and broccoli and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the sauce and cashews and cook for another 2 minutes.4. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve hot. Enjoy!

Thank you in advance!!!:)Cashew Chicken & Broccoli Stir FryIngredients:- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces- 1/4 cup soy sauce- 2 tablespoons honey- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1 tablespoon grated ginger- 1 tablespoon cornstarch- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets- 1 red bell pepper, sliced- 1/2 cup cashews- Cooked rice, for servingInstructions:1. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch. Set aside.2. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.3. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.4. In the same skillet, add broccoli and red bell pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until vegetables are tender.5. Add the chicken back to the skillet and pour the soy sauce mixture over the top. Stir to combine and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.6. Serve over cooked rice and top with cashews. Enjoy!

1. What type of recipes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. We also offer recipes for special diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb.

2. Can I find recipes using specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can search for recipes using specific Pampered Chef products on our website. Simply use the search bar and type in the name of the product you want to use.

3. Are the ingredients for Pampered Chef recipes easy to find?

Most of our recipes use common ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. We also offer alternative ingredient options for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Do you have recipes for kids to make?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to kid-friendly recipes that are easy and fun for children to make with adult supervision.

5. Can I save and organize recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can save and organize your favorite recipes on our website by creating an account and using the "My Recipe Box" feature. You can also create custom folders to organize your recipes by category or occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akggirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • BarbaraF
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BarbaraF
  • dollfangs