• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Lemon Rosemary Chicken Recipe

In summary, the Lemon Rosemary Chicken recipe is a classic dish from the Pampered Chef Classics Cookbook. It uses a combination of lemon, garlic, and rosemary for a flavorful marinade and is served with potatoes and carrots. The recipe is easy to make and perfect for a crowd.
bearydutch
Gold Member
I am looking for Lemon Rosemary Chicken Recipe. I think it is an older recipe but I can't find it. If you have it, can you please post it. Thanks

Is this what you are looking for?

Lemon Rosemary Chicken
(Pampered Chef Classics Cookbook...pg 36)

1 broiler-fryer chicken (3-3 1/2 lbs)
1 lemon
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
Olive oil
3/4 lb potatoes, cut into eighths (about 3-4 medium)
3/4 lb carrots, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices (about 4-5 medium)

Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Using Kitchen Shears, trim any excess fat or skin from chicken. Place chicken breast-side up in Deep Dish Baker. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Press garlic using Garlic Press. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Using Kitchen Spritzer, lightly spray chicken with oil. Rub 1 tablespoon of the herb mixture evenly over chicken. Cut lemon into shin slices; place in cavity of chicken. Using Garnisher, cut potatoes into eighths and carrots diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices; place in Batter Bowl with remaining herb mixture; toss until evenly coated. Arrange vegetables around chicken in bottom of Deep Dish Baker. Cover with Baking Bowl. Bake 1 hour. Carefully remove Baking Bowl from Baker, lifting away from you. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.

Makes 6 servings

Thank you, thank you. The one cookbook I don't own and my copy of the recipe was with a hostess that wants to do this for her show. Thank you, you are a life saver.

You are so welcome!

!Hi there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the Lemon Rosemary Chicken recipe. I agree, it is an older recipe but it is definitely a crowd pleaser. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, and rosemary.
3. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the marinade over them.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
6. Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!I hope this helps and that you enjoy the Lemon Rosemary Chicken recipe. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the lemon rosemary chicken recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include chicken breasts, lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, fresh rosemary, salt, pepper, and chicken broth.

2. Can I use dried rosemary instead of fresh?

While fresh rosemary is recommended for this recipe, you can use dried rosemary as a substitute. Keep in mind that the flavor may not be as strong, so you may need to use a bit more.

3. How long does it take to cook the lemon rosemary chicken?

The chicken should be cooked for about 6-7 minutes on each side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. The total cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.

4. Can I use boneless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?

Yes, you can use boneless chicken thighs for this recipe. Just adjust the cooking time to ensure they are fully cooked.

5. Can I make this lemon rosemary chicken in the oven instead of on the stovetop?

Yes, you can bake the chicken in the oven instead. Place the chicken in a baking dish and cook at 375°F for about 20-25 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
emo812
  • dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies