1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone have DDB/Stoneware Bowl Chicken REcipe??

1. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Hi everyone,
    I'd love some help if someone has this....I know the Stoneware Bowl is discontinued, but I need to use it with my Deep Dish Baker to make the Roaster Chicken in it. I have a Lemon Rosemary Chicken Recipe for it, but it calls for a much smaller chicken than I have (3 1/2 pounds). My chicken is about 7 1/2 pounds and I'm not sure how much to adjust the recipe. Can anyone help??? :confused:

Thanks in advance! Maybe someone just has a guide regarding how many minutes to cook a chicken per pound?? Thanks!! :)

Sep 28, 2005
  2. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Cooking Time for Chicken

Hi.

I have never made this recipe, but I always cook my chicken 20 minutes per pound....

Hope that helps and good luck. :)

Sep 28, 2005
  3. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

I don't mean to get this thread off-track, but I just have to ask--where in the WORLD did you find a 7 1/2 pound chicken?! That's the average size of a newborn baby! :eek:

Sep 28, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yeah, it turned out it was a little big for the Deep Dish Baker and the Stoneware Bowl. It worked though and it was awesome! i found it at our local big grocery store.

Sep 28, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted