1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: NEED RECIPE- Parm. Crusted Chicken w/ creamy risotto

1. chefkugler

chefkugler Member

I recently did a fair and a few of my weekday dinners done cards were stolen.
    Can someone PLEASE post the recipe for the Parm. Crusted chicken with creamy risotto???
    I made it before, LOVED it. But want to make it and can't remember the recipe.

Thanks

Sep 24, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I just happen to be wasting a few minutes to beat traffic before leaving work, and just happen to have the packet in my purse!

2 eggs
    3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
    2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated 9about 1/2 cup ) divided
    1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
    6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz each)
    2 tbsp vegtable oil
    1 can (14.5 oz) petite diced tomatoes
    1 can (10.75 oz) condensed tomato soup
    1 1/4 cups 2% milk
    1 medium zucchini
    1/2 medium onion
    2 garlic cloves, pressed
    3/4 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
    2 cups uncooked instant white rice
    2 oz cream cheese, softened

1) Beat eggs in first Coating Tray. Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and black pepper in second tray. Dip chicken into eggs, then into bread crumb mixture. Sprinkle chicken with any remaining bread crumb mixture. Heat oil in (12-in) Skillet over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add chicken; cook 3-5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees in thickest part of chicken and centers are no longer pink.

2) Meanwhile, drain liquid from tomatoes into Classic Batter Bowl; add enough water to liquid to measure 1 cup. Add tomatoes, soup and milk to batter bowl; mix well. Slice zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into 1/4-in slices. Chop onion using Food Chopper.

3) Remove chicken from Skillet; keep warm. Combine zucchini, onion, pressed garlic, salt and pepper flakes in Skillet. Cook and stir 1-3 minutes or until fragrant. Add rice and tomato mixture. bring to a simmer; cook 3 minutes. Cover; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Add cream cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese; stir until incorporated. Top with chicken.

Sep 24, 2009
  3. chefkugler

chefkugler Member

Thank you!!

Sep 24, 2009
Have something to add?