• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe- Parm. Crusted Chicken W/ Creamy Risotto

In summary, the conversation revolved around a recipe for Parmesan crusted chicken with creamy risotto. The person requesting the recipe had previously made it and loved it, but had since forgotten the recipe. Another person happened to have the recipe packet and shared the ingredients and instructions. The recipe involves coating chicken in a mixture of eggs, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese, then cooking it in a skillet. The creamy risotto is made with diced tomatoes, tomato soup, milk, zucchini, onion, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, instant rice, and cream cheese.
chefkugler
I recently did a fair and a few of my weekday dinners done cards were stolen.
Can someone PLEASE post the recipe for the Parm. Crusted chicken with creamy risotto???
I made it before, LOVED it. But want to make it and can't remember the recipe.

Thanks

I just happen to be wasting a few minutes to beat traffic before leaving work, and just happen to have the packet in my purse!

2 eggs
3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated 9about 1/2 cup ) divided
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz each)
2 tbsp vegtable oil
1 can (14.5 oz) petite diced tomatoes
1 can (10.75 oz) condensed tomato soup
1 1/4 cups 2% milk
1 medium zucchini
1/2 medium onion
2 garlic cloves, pressed
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
2 cups uncooked instant white rice
2 oz cream cheese, softened

1) Beat eggs in first Coating Tray. Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and black pepper in second tray. Dip chicken into eggs, then into bread crumb mixture. Sprinkle chicken with any remaining bread crumb mixture. Heat oil in (12-in) Skillet over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add chicken; cook 3-5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees in thickest part of chicken and centers are no longer pink.

2) Meanwhile, drain liquid from tomatoes into Classic Batter Bowl; add enough water to liquid to measure 1 cup. Add tomatoes, soup and milk to batter bowl; mix well. Slice zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into 1/4-in slices. Chop onion using Food Chopper.

3) Remove chicken from Skillet; keep warm. Combine zucchini, onion, pressed garlic, salt and pepper flakes in Skillet. Cook and stir 1-3 minutes or until fragrant. Add rice and tomato mixture. bring to a simmer; cook 3 minutes. Cover; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Add cream cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese; stir until incorporated. Top with chicken.

Thank you!!

1. How do I make the Parmesan crusted chicken?

To make the Parmesan crusted chicken, start by mixing together grated Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and your choice of seasonings in a shallow dish. Then, dip chicken breasts in beaten eggs and coat them in the Parmesan mixture. Place the coated chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 375°F for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.

2. What ingredients do I need for the creamy risotto?

To make the creamy risotto, you will need Arborio rice, chicken broth, white wine, butter, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and heavy cream. You can also add in additional ingredients such as vegetables or protein to personalize your risotto.

3. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another protein such as pork chops or fish. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly depending on the protein you choose.

4. How long does it take to make this recipe?

The total cooking time for this recipe is about 30 minutes. The chicken will take about 20 minutes to bake in the oven and the risotto will take about 10 minutes to cook on the stovetop.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

While the chicken is best served fresh, you can make the risotto ahead of time and reheat it before serving. Simply store the risotto in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat it in the microwave or on the stovetop. You may need to add a splash of chicken broth or water to loosen it up before reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • letmepamperu13
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leftymac