• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help... Rosemary Stuffing Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a recipe for sausage and apple herb stuffing for their Christmas Eve dinner. They are having trouble finding it and ask for help. Another person remembers seeing it and offers to help search. The first person eventually finds the recipe and thanks the other person for their help. The recipe includes instructions and ingredients for making the stuffing, and the first person expresses their excitement to make it for Christmas dinner.
pamperedape
Okay, so I can NEVER find a recipe that I need on here when I do a search. :cry: I have decided at the last minute to include the rosemary sausage stuffing to our apple rosemary pork loin Christmas Eve dinner, and cannot find the recipe anywhere. Anyone have it? I would love you with ALL my heart...:love:

I'm trying to find it, but I'm not having any luck. I remember seeing it somewhere earlier this fall. Isn't the recipe of the dish that is pictured in the DCB? I'll keep looking for you.

Is this it?SAUSAGE AND APPLE HERB STUFFINGIngredients:
½ lb of bulk pork sausage
½ cup of (1 stick) of butter
1 ½ cups celery
1 ½ cups chopped onion
1 package (14 oz) herb seasoned cubed stuffing
½ cup sweetened dried cranberries
½ cup of coarsely chopped apples
1 TBSP Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
2 cans (14.5 oz each) chicken broth1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place sausage into (10-in.) Skillet; cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles. Remove Skillet from heat and transfer sausage to paper towel-lined plate. (Do not drain Skillet.)
2. Add butter to Skillet; heat over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until foamy. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. In Stainless (6-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine stuffing, cranberries, apples, seasoning mix and sausage. Add vegetable mixture and broth; toss until moistened.
4. Spoon stuffing into Deep Covered Baker. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Carefully remove lid using Oven Mitts, lifting away from you; bake an additional 30 minutes or until stuffing is golden brown and heated through. Yield: 16 servings

YES!!! Thank you SOOOOOO very much!!! This is really good and I've been fighting adding it to my menu, but it won out in the end. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

It's SO good! I made it at Thanksgiving!

You just need to find out what Rosemary likes to eat and make sure you make plenty of it for Christmas dinner.

What ingredients are needed for the rosemary stuffing recipe?

The ingredients needed for the rosemary stuffing recipe are 1 loaf of day-old ciabatta bread, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1 onion, 2 celery stalks, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, 1 cup of chicken broth, and 1 egg.

Do I need to use day-old bread for this recipe?

Yes, using day-old bread will help the stuffing hold its shape and prevent it from becoming too soggy. If you don't have day-old bread, you can cut the ciabatta into cubes and toast them in the oven for a few minutes to dry them out.

Can I use dried herbs instead of fresh for this recipe?

While fresh herbs will give the stuffing a more robust flavor, you can use dried herbs if you don't have access to fresh ones. Use 1/3 of the amount of dried herbs as the recipe calls for fresh herbs.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the rosemary stuffing ahead of time. You can prepare the stuffing up until the point of adding the egg and chicken broth. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before adding the egg and broth and baking as directed.

Can I make this recipe vegetarian?

Yes, you can make this recipe vegetarian by substituting vegetable broth for the chicken broth and using a vegan butter alternative. You can also add in some chopped mushrooms or diced butternut squash for added flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • emmabelle47
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • heat123