• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pork and Fish Recipe Suggestions Please

In summary, the conversation was about a recent past host who asked for tried and true PC pork and fish recipes. The host recommended the rosemary crusted pork tenderloin and the other person asked for other recommendations. They also discussed the availability of bamboo shoots for a specific recipe. The conversation ended with the host providing more recipe suggestions and alternatives for the bamboo shoots.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I have a recent past host (who's also my long lost half sister :eek:) email me asking for PC pork and fish recipes that are tried and true. I said I didn't eat fish at all and the only pork is porkchops, bacon and the rosemary crusted porktenderloin from the It's Good For You cookbook. She tried that recipe and loves it but wants more.

Could you share the name of your favorite PC pork or fish recipe so I can track it down and share it with her? Thanks!

Also, what are bamboo shoots in a can? Are they necessary for the Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry from the IGFY cookbook? She emailed me that she can't find them (and she's in a large city, I'm in a small town) and wanted to know what they were and if they were necessary or if there was an alternate substitute she could use. Anyone?

I love the "New Orleans Pasta" recipe from Emeril. Awsome. My family loves it... its got sausage, chicken and shrimp in a light cream sauce served over pasta. ummmmmm so good.

there's a great pork tenderloin recipe in the Latin Flavor cookbook.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your sister enjoyed the rosemary crusted pork tenderloin recipe from the It's Good For You cookbook. It's one of my personal favorites as well. As for other pork recipes, I highly recommend trying the Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin from our Season's Best Recipe Collection. It's a crowd-pleaser and always gets rave reviews.For fish recipes, my go-to is the Lemon Garlic Tilapia from our Simple Additions Recipe Collection. It's easy to make and packed with flavor. Another great option is the Garlic Lime Grilled Salmon from our Season's Best Recipe Collection. Both of these recipes are tried and true favorites among our customers.As for the bamboo shoots in a can, they are not necessary for the Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry from the It's Good For You cookbook. They are simply a tasty addition, but the recipe will still turn out delicious without them. If your sister is unable to find them, she can substitute with water chestnuts or omit them altogether.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there are any other recipes you'd like to try. Happy cooking!

1. What are some quick and easy pork recipes?

Some quick and easy pork recipes include slow cooker pulled pork, grilled pork chops, and pork stir-fry. For a healthier option, try making pork tenderloin in the oven with vegetables.

2. How can I incorporate fish into my meals?

There are many ways to incorporate fish into your meals. Some ideas include making fish tacos, baking salmon with a honey glaze, or grilling shrimp kebabs. You can also add fish to salads or make a fish stew for a hearty meal.

3. What type of seasonings go well with pork?

Some popular seasonings that go well with pork include garlic, rosemary, thyme, and paprika. You can also use a pre-made pork rub or marinade for added flavor. Experiment with different combinations to find your favorite.

4. How do you know when fish is cooked properly?

Fish is properly cooked when it flakes easily with a fork and is opaque in the center. The internal temperature should also reach 145°F. If using a meat thermometer, insert it into the thickest part of the fish, avoiding bones and the pan.

5. Can you recommend a healthy pork and fish recipe?

One healthy pork and fish recipe is a sheet pan dinner with roasted pork tenderloin and vegetables, topped with grilled salmon fillets. You can also make a pork and fish curry with lean pork, white fish, and plenty of vegetables for a nutritious meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • burd2swan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih