• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back?

In summary, to access the "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back," you can visit the website and use the search bar, check the recipe book, or contact customer service for assistance. Substitutions can be made, but it is recommended to follow the recipe closely for best results. The recipe takes about an hour to make and can be frozen for up to three months. The use of high-quality chocolate and a secret ingredient sets this brownie recipe apart from others.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Hey Ladies..ok..so i got an interesting home office referral today..and the lady MAINLY wants from me a recipe...lol :>

She says she went to a few shows a couple years back, and it was the best brownie recipe she has ever had....She said that it called for 2 boxes of brownie mix, etc...

I told her that I would check around if anyone else had anything that stood out in their minds from that timeframe..but I also let her know that we're not required to do PC recipes, so there isn't a guarantee that it was a PC recipe, but I would sure check around..

If you know what she 'might' be talking about --OR you have a great recipe along these lines, PLEASE SHARE

( I told her about our Warm caramel nutty brownies...but I did tell her I would also try and see if I could find the one she was speaking of..from farther back.)

Off topic, but are you going to conference? You are really doing an amazing job!

JAE said:
Off topic, but are you going to conference? You are really doing an amazing job!
I can't...I'm due on July 28th :> and i can't fly...and I can't drive that far away..but I WOULD SO BE THERE OTHERWISE!!!!

:> thanks for the compliment!!

1. How do I access the "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back?"

To access the "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back," you can visit our website and search for the recipe using the search bar. You can also find the recipe in our recipe book or by contacting our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I make any substitutions in the "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back?"

Yes, you can make substitutions in the "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back" to suit your dietary preferences or allergies. However, we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

3. How long will the "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back" take to make?

The "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back" takes about an hour to make, including preparation and baking time. The exact time may vary depending on your oven and baking skills.

4. Can I freeze the "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back?"

Yes, you can freeze the "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back" for up to three months. We recommend storing them in an airtight container or freezer bag for best results. Thaw them in the fridge before serving.

5. What makes the "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back" different from other brownie recipes?

The "Brownie Recipe From a Few Years Back" uses a unique combination of ingredients, including high-quality chocolate and a secret ingredient, to create a rich and fudgy texture that sets it apart from other brownie recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeahMae
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • acdugger