• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Blonde Brownie Recipe Using Yellow/White Cake Mix - Simple and Delicious!

For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.In summary, there are two different recipes for Blonde Brownies that use a yellow/white cake mix. The first one calls for a cake mix, milk, butter, eggs, milk chocolate chips, and walnuts. The second recipe uses a cake mix, water, melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, and chocolate chips. Both recipes are simple and do not require cream cheese.
ChefKeender
Does anyone have a recipe for a Blonde Brownie that uses a yellow/white cake mix? I am looking for something pretty basic. Cake mix, butter, eggs, and probably little else. I am having a hard time finding a recipe on the internet. Most are from scratch or contain cream cheese. I remember seeing one a while back, but I didn't copy it, and now I can't find it.

Thanks in advance!

* 1 (18.25 ounce) package Yellow or French Vanilla cake mix
* 1/3 cup milk
* 1/4 cup butter, softened
* 1 egg
* 1 cup milk chocolate chips (optional but recommended)
* 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, butter and egg; mix until well blended. Batter will be thick. Stir in the chocolate chips. Stir in the walnuts if desired. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies spring back to the touch. Cool before cutting into squares.

I haven't tried this but I hope it'll work for you!

1 18.25 pkg yellow cake mix (any flavor will do)
1/4 c water
1/4 c melted butter
1/4 c brown sugar
2 eggs
12 oz pkg chocolate chips

In the Batter Bowl, melt 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick). Add the cake mix, brown sugar, water and eggs. Mix well and fold in the chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for about 18-20 minutes in the Large Bar Pan or 20-25 minutes in the Rectangular Baker. They should look golden brown, not brown, brown. KWIM?

Triple Vanilla Brownies

Brownies
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 bag (10 oz) white vanilla baking chips (1 2/3 cups)
1 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 eggs

Glaze
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 to 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
1/2 to 1 teaspoon vanilla
1 to 2 tablespoons warm water or milk

1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan. In 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and baking chips over low heat, stirring frequently, just until melted. (Mixture may appear curdled.) Remove from heat; cool.
2. Stir in remaining brownie ingredients until well blended. Spread evenly in pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
4. In medium bowl, mix all glaze ingredients until smooth and spreadable. Spread glaze over brownies. For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I would be happy to share a delicious recipe for Blonde Brownies using a yellow/white cake mix. Here's what you'll need:Ingredients:
- 1 box of yellow/white cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, melted butter, eggs, and water until well combined.
3. If desired, fold in the white chocolate chips.
4. Spread the batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let the brownies cool before cutting into squares and serving.I hope this helps and satisfies your craving for a basic Blonde Brownie recipe. Happy baking!

1. Can I use a different type of sugar in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of granulated sugar in this recipe such as white sugar, brown sugar, or even coconut sugar. However, keep in mind that the type of sugar used may affect the texture and taste of the blonde brownies.

2. Can I substitute the butter with a healthier option?

Yes, you can substitute the butter with an equal amount of melted coconut oil, applesauce, or mashed avocado. This will make the blonde brownies slightly healthier, but may also alter the taste and texture.

3. Can I add nuts or chocolate chips to the batter?

Absolutely! Feel free to add in your favorite mix-ins such as chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit to the batter before baking. Just be sure to evenly distribute them throughout the batter for best results.

4. How long should I bake the blonde brownies for?

The baking time may vary depending on your oven and the size of your baking dish. Generally, it takes about 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for a 9x9 inch pan. The edges should be lightly golden and a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean.

5. Can I make these blonde brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the batter ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. You can also bake the brownies and store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Just be sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • jkinak
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bob Mc
  • wadesgirl