• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes from This Season's Best: Cocktail Party Success!

In summary, there are many easy appetizer recipes for a cocktail party, such as bacon-wrapped dates, mini quiches, spinach and artichoke dip, and bruschetta. These recipes can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Additionally, there are vegetarian options like roasted vegetable skewers, stuffed mushrooms, and hummus with pita chips. These appetizers pair well with a variety of cocktails, including martinis, margaritas, and sangria, as well as beer and wine. Lastly, there are also gluten-free options such as stuffed peppers, grilled shrimp and pineapple skewers, and gluten-free crackers with a variety of dips and spreads.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I had a cocktail party last night for the networking group I belong to. I made the tirimisu brownies, the antipasti pull apart pizza, and the avacado cheese crisps among other things. I have to say I am super impressed with this season's Season's Best. The recipes were so simple and super delicious. EVERYONE raved about them.

The only thing I did differently was add half a japaleno to the avacado mix and I used Tastefully Simple's Fiesta Party Dip in the topping.

Definately give these recipes a shot!

Wow, those sound like amazing dishes! I'm always on the lookout for new recipes to try, especially for parties. I'll definitely have to check out Season's Best and give those dishes a shot. Adding a jalapeno to the avocado mix and using Tastefully Simple's Fiesta Party Dip sounds like a great twist. Thanks for sharing your experience with these recipes, I can't wait to try them out!

Hello there! I am so glad to hear that you had a successful cocktail party with the help of this season's Season's Best recipes! The tiramisu brownies, antipasti pull apart pizza, and avocado cheese crisps are some of my personal favorites as well. I love that you added a little twist with the jalapeno and Fiesta Party Dip - it sounds like it added a nice kick to the avocado cheese crisps. Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending these recipes to others. Happy cooking!

What are some easy appetizer recipes for a cocktail party?

Some easy appetizer recipes for a cocktail party include bacon-wrapped dates, mini quiches, spinach and artichoke dip, and bruschetta.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, most of the recipes in this collection can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

Are there any vegetarian options in this recipe collection?

Yes, there are several vegetarian options including roasted vegetables skewers, stuffed mushrooms, and hummus with pita chips.

What types of cocktails pair well with these appetizers?

These appetizers pair well with a variety of cocktails such as martinis, margaritas, and sangria. You can also offer a selection of beer and wine options.

Do you have any gluten-free options in this recipe collection?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options including stuffed peppers, grilled shrimp and pineapple skewers, and gluten-free crackers with a variety of dips and spreads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ABakerzDozen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • pcbrandy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab