• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cheesecake Lollipop Recipe Using Brownie Mix?

In summary, there is a recipe for delicious cheesecake lollipops that can be made using a brownie lollipop pan. The ingredients include brownie mix, cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. The process involves filling the pan with brownie batter, adding a cream cheese mixture, baking, and dipping in melted chocolate. Optional toppings can also be added. The full instructions are provided above.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I thought I saw on here a recipe someone is using to make cheesecake lollipops w/ the brownie lollipops, but I can't find it.

If you could help, I would greatly appreciate it. TIA:D

I know someone who just used the tubs of cheesecake filling from Philly brand. She scooped them (small scoop), put them on a sheet pan and into the freezer for a couple of minutes to firm up, then inserted sucker sticks and dipped them in chocolate.

chefann said:
I know someone who just used the tubs of cheesecake filling from Philly brand. She scooped them (small scoop), put them on a sheet pan and into the freezer for a couple of minutes to firm up, then inserted sucker sticks and dipped them in chocolate.

Thanks Ann, I knew I should have gone to you first. Can't wait to see you at leadership!!!

Well... that's if I sign someone else between now and then. I've only got one active right now. :(

Hi there! Yes, there is a delicious recipe for cheesecake lollipops that can be made using our brownie lollipop pan. Here's how to make them:Ingredients:
- 1 package of brownie mix
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Lollipop sticks
- Chocolate candy melts
- Sprinkles or other toppings (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare the brownie mix according to the package instructions.
3. Fill each cavity of the brownie lollipop pan about 3/4 full with the brownie batter.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth.
5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter in each cavity.
6. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture into the brownie batter.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Let the brownie lollipops cool for a few minutes before inserting lollipop sticks into each one.
9. Melt the chocolate candy melts according to the package instructions.
10. Dip each brownie lollipop into the melted chocolate, covering the entire brownie.
11. Add sprinkles or other toppings while the chocolate is still wet.
12. Place the lollipops on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and let them cool until the chocolate hardens.
13. Enjoy your delicious cheesecake brownie lollipops!I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Looking for a Cheesecake Lollipop Recipe Using Brownie Mix?

1. How do I make the cheesecake lollipop recipe?

To make the cheesecake lollipop recipe, you will need cream cheese, sugar, eggs, graham cracker crumbs, and lollipop sticks. Begin by mixing the cream cheese and sugar until smooth, then add in the eggs one at a time. Once well combined, stir in the graham cracker crumbs. Roll the mixture into small balls, insert a lollipop stick into each one, and freeze for 15 minutes. Dip the frozen balls into melted chocolate and refrigerate until ready to serve.

2. Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie you prefer for the crust. Some popular options include Oreos, vanilla wafers, or even gingersnaps. Simply crush the cookies and mix with melted butter to create the crust.

3. Can I add toppings to the cheesecake lollipops?

Absolutely! You can get creative with toppings such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, crushed nuts, or even drizzle with caramel or fruit sauces. Just make sure to add the toppings before the chocolate coating sets.

4. How long can I store the cheesecake lollipops?

The cheesecake lollipops can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. For longer storage, you can freeze them for up to 2 weeks. Just make sure to thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

5. Can I make these ahead of time for a party or event?

Yes, you can make the cheesecake lollipops ahead of time. They can be prepared and frozen up to 2 weeks in advance. Simply thaw in the refrigerator before serving. You can also prepare the cheesecake mixture and freeze it for up to 2 months, then thaw and assemble the lollipops closer to the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies