• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Brownie Lollipops - Perfect for Gift Giving!

In summary, the cookies look awesome and so cute for a cookie exchange or a nice treat for teachers. The recipe for the Holiday book is super cheap, and I 'd bet you would sell a lot of them if you had it. Why don't you buy it?
Humble Beginnings
They look awesome and so cute for a cookie exchange or a nice treat for teachers. I wasn't fortunate enough to get the Holiday book, can someone please post the recipe. TIA!

oops sorry for the misspelling brownie lollipops :)

Last edited:
They are one of the Holiday Theme recipes just put up on CC! Plus I think there are variations/tips/tricks on CC that might not be in the book.

the cookbook is super cheap and I 'd bet you would sell a lot of them if you had it. Why don't you buy it?

Thank you I found it on CC. I will just haven't had a chance yet, I didn't realize how cheap it really was.

Thanks again.

I am going to go look for candy canes today. (ha ha I know) I want to make them for my open house this weekend. If I cant find them I am going to get craft sticks...

You can get craft sticks at Wal-mart or even the Dollar Store. If they don't have candy canes, you can get stick candy at places like Cracker Barrel. I'm sure they have them other places too...that's what popped in my mind first. Use the round mints to crush for the top.

I made these last night as a practice run. I couldn't find candy canes, so I tried long pretzel sticks and Pepperidge Farm Pirouette rolled wafers. YUM. Make sure you let the brownies cool for the full 20 mins. I got in a rush and my first few fell apart. :rolleyes:

Pretzel stick!!! Awesome idea. We live 2 hours from anything so this will work.

I'm with those who said to buy the book, too. I've sold several because people have had a chance to look through and see all the adorable ideas. I've been pointing out the no-bake candy cane "cake" made with graham crackers. Cute and easy.

Related to Delicious Brownie Lollipops - Perfect for Gift Giving!

1. How do I make the brownie lollipops?

To make delicious brownie lollipops, you will need a brownie mix, lollipop sticks, and your choice of toppings such as sprinkles or chopped nuts. Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions and pour into a greased 9x9 inch baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes and let cool. Once cooled, use a cookie cutter to cut out round shapes and insert a lollipop stick into each one. Dip in melted chocolate and add desired toppings before letting them set in the fridge.

2. Can I use a homemade brownie recipe for this?

Yes, you can absolutely use a homemade brownie recipe for the lollipops. Just make sure the brownies are fully cooled before cutting them into rounds and adding the lollipop stick.

3. Can I use different types of chocolate for dipping?

Of course! You can use any type of chocolate you prefer for dipping the brownie lollipops. Dark, milk, and white chocolate all work well, or you can even use candy melts for different colors and flavors.

4. How long do the brownie lollipops stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container in the fridge, the brownie lollipops can stay fresh for up to a week. However, for optimal freshness and taste, we recommend enjoying them within 2-3 days.

5. Can I customize the toppings for different occasions?

Absolutely! The brownie lollipops are perfect for gift-giving because you can easily customize the toppings to fit any occasion. For example, you can use festive sprinkles for a holiday gift, or crushed candy canes for a Christmas-themed treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
  • amy07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies