• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to know the secret to selling amazing cookware? Give them as gifts!

In summary, the speaker gave two of her friends an SS 8" saute pan and an Exec. 8" saute pan as holiday gifts. Both friends loved the cookware and were interested in purchasing a set for themselves. The speaker was pleasantly surprised by this and encourages others to give PC items as gifts. The speaker also mentions that her friends always appreciate and want PC items as gifts, and shares her own experiences with giving PC gifts. Additionally, the speaker reflects on the success of PC cookware and forged cutlery, and expresses excitement about the positive feedback and sales.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Give an 8" saute pan to a friend as a gift! I finally exchanged holiday gifts with my 2 best girlfriends (yes, I said "holiday" - one is Jewish and the other is Lutheran - sorry!). Anyway, I gave one the SS 8" saute pan and the other the Exec. 8" saute pan. They both loved them, asked all kinds of questions about the cookware, and now each are buying a set of their respective cookware!

I didn't honestly think they'd buy cookware from me from the gift, I was just trying to get them something nice that I thought they could use (one has been through a divorce and lost all her good pans to her ex, the other is single and only has hodge-podge pans). What a cool surprise! So, don't feel "bad" giving PC items as gifts - they may really appreciate them and buy more! :D

That is great. What a good friend you are to give cookware, and now you're getting your "many happy returns!"

Very nice! I feel that way about our forged cutlery too. I think they are great b/c I know the benefits, but everytime I use our cookware or knives, I think...I LOVE these! I think they are just something that people literally have to use themselves (not just see being used or hear about).

Congrats on the sales! I always give PC. My friends love it. They are actually a little disappointed when they get a PC box without PC in it :).

My standard wedding gift is the Pizza Party Kit & standard baby gift is the Celebrate Plate. I gave my spa consultant a forged utility knife as an early Christmas gift, and she ended up buying 2 to give as gifts and 2 Carafes for their Open House!!

Really great ideas! Everyone who has tried the 8" pan is sold on it.

I exchange gifts with my "mommy friends" for all kinds of holidays (christmas, valentines etc) Everyone always tries to get my gifts because they all want PC things! Great advertisment!

Just love reading those great rewards for giving the best gifts from PC!!!!!!

That is so awesome about the cookware sales and forged cutlery!!!!!!

What is "aGreat Way to Sell Cookware..."?

"aGreat Way to Sell Cookware..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps individuals start their own business selling high-quality kitchen and cookware products. It provides training, support, and resources to help individuals succeed as independent Pampered Chef consultants.

How do I sign up for "aGreat Way to Sell Cookware..."?

To sign up for "aGreat Way to Sell Cookware...", you can visit our website and fill out an application form. Once your application is approved, you will receive all the necessary information and resources to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I need any experience or qualifications to join "aGreat Way to Sell Cookware..."?

No, you do not need any prior experience or qualifications to join "aGreat Way to Sell Cookware...". We provide all the necessary training and support to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of your background or skill level.

What are the benefits of joining "aGreat Way to Sell Cookware..."?

Joining "aGreat Way to Sell Cookware..." comes with a variety of benefits, including the opportunity to be your own boss, flexible working hours, the ability to earn an income, and access to high-quality products at a discounted price. You also get to be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a part of "aGreat Way to Sell Cookware..."?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to sell products both online and in-person. We provide you with a personalized website and social media resources to help you reach a wider audience. However, we also encourage in-person events such as parties and gatherings as they provide a more personal and hands-on experience for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpasto
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies