• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Pan-O-Rama Points Despite Low Cookware Sales

In summary, most of your September hosts didn't want their cookware, and you're still trying to find someone to buy it. You're also considering selling it.
Chef_2_Four
how am i supposed to earn pan o rama points if none of my hosts want to buy the cookware at 60% off??? :cry: :cry: I have 4 shows for sept 1 which I am finally about to close this is from the 8th the others I just had. anyway so far only 1 or 2 hosts want to buy cookware!!! Oh well maybe I will be able to get something besides a saute pan. I already have the exec and the ss one. I really don't need another!! :D But at least I will have a good bit of money for Christmas!! just from my sept shows!

You're not alone! None of my September hosts wanted their cookware either. My aunt let me use her host special though (I got the 7pc executive set), and I had one past host use her booking benefit for a grill press. Other than that, nothing!

WOW! All my sept hosts took advantage of the cookware. I have one last sept. show i'm closing this weekend and she's getting the 7 piece at 60 off, the 8" and 12" lid at 50 off and applying the 90 free to the 12" skillet!

This came up at my cluster meeting this week. Our theory is that people were already tapped out from buying things for back to school and just didn't have the money to splurge on cookware, even if that's why they booked the show.

All but 1 of my hosts has bought cookware. IMHO, cookware is a purchase that folks have to think about, whereas a bamboo spoon set is more spontaneous. AND, folks don't know reallly how good the cookware is until you really show them.

what about offering it to the guests? ask the host 1st of course, then send an email (or call them) saying you have 1 piece for the first responder?
just a thought.

Well I did that kinda of. One of the previous hosts that gets the booking benefit didn't want hers so she said i could have it but hubby said we didn't have the money so my sister is buying something as a Christmas present. I had a friend ask me yesterday if anyone didn't want theirs so she is going to check with her husband to see what they could get. So I may sell some. I guess we will see!

i had a host that did not want her cookware and i asked her if anyone she knew might want to use her host discount. i sold a 7 piece set. the only one all month too!

i often tell the host that if they don't want the 60% to ask their guests or family. ihave sold a lot more things that way

1. How can I earn Pan-O-Rama points if I am not making many cookware sales?

There are several ways to earn Pan-O-Rama points even if you are not making a lot of cookware sales. You can earn points by hosting cooking shows, recruiting new consultants, and participating in company promotions and challenges.

2. Do I still earn Pan-O-Rama points if I am not actively selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still earn Pan-O-Rama points even if you are not actively selling Pampered Chef products. As long as you are an active consultant and meeting the minimum requirements, you can earn points through hosting shows, recruiting, and participating in promotions.

3. Can I redeem my Pan-O-Rama points for cash or only for Pampered Chef products?

Pan-O-Rama points can only be redeemed for Pampered Chef products and cannot be exchanged for cash. However, these points can be used towards purchasing any item from our catalog, giving you the flexibility to choose products that you need or want.

4. How long do I have to redeem my Pan-O-Rama points before they expire?

Pan-O-Rama points expire after 12 months, so it is important to redeem them before they expire. You can check the expiration date of your points on your consultant account on our website.

5. Can I transfer my Pan-O-Rama points to another consultant?

No, Pan-O-Rama points cannot be transferred to another consultant. These points are tied to your consultant account and cannot be transferred or shared with anyone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • clshirk