• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-A-Rama Points... Whatcha Getting?

In summary, people are working towards earning the 5 piece executive set, which includes the skillet lid. Next on their list is the 10" SS Saute' pan, which is replacing their professional pan. They also plan on getting the 12" Exec Skillet and the Grill Pan. Finally, they are still working to earn points to get the 7 piece executive set.
dwyerkim
I just ordered the double burner griddle and the 12" exec. skillet (I have the 5 and 7 piece exec sets already but really wanted a larger skillet). I have more points coming for a recruit who just qualified (it seems to be taking forever for those points to show up though!) and I know I have more cookware sales coming in on Sept shows that are yet to close. Next on my list is the lid for the 12" and the 12 qt stockpot. If I get all of that, next will be the 12" stainless.

Anyone already receive their free stuff? What's everyone working towards?

i earned the 5pc set. i have the 7 pc, and all the other pieces i want. WOO HOO!!

I just got the 10" SS Saute' pan today! I have a 12" stainless (not PC), so decided to give this a try. I also got the Exec grill pan. I am going to hang on to the rest of my points and probably use it to get Christmas gifts.

I just redeemed points for the 12 inch ss skillet, and will save the rest of my points until the end, then decide what else.

I'm waiting for my points to show up, and I will order the 7 piece Exec. Can't wait!

I am still working to push my points up. I don't care for the SS stuff- doesnt suit my style of cooking at this time. I want the full Executive set. I am still using my old Generation II set, and while it was the best at the time, I noticed that my little saute pan has worn through the non stick on the bottom. I will have to throw it away. I earned my Gen II through Pan O Rama way back when... I will do it again!

I hope to get the 10" stainless saute pan, too, but I would love to earn enough points to get the 5 piece Exec.

Got the 12" SS Covered Skillet. Next up is the 12 qt stockpot. Then probably the Exec Grill Pan to replace my professional one. Then we'll see where I'm at....if I have enough to get the 5 pc Exec, I'll do that. I have the 7 pc and it's really enough for me, but you can't turn down free cookware!

Or just get some 8" saute pans to use for incentives...

I have 3002 points with 2 shows to submit by tomorrow.

I know I am getting the

Double Burner Griddle
12 qt. Stockpot
Skillet Lid
Stir Fry Skillet

I am not sure how many points that takes up. I think I have enough to get all that already but if not I should after my 2 shows this weekend. I know one host is suppose to the 5 and 7 piece and the past host is getting the 5piece.

I LOVE PANORAMA!!!!! This is my first full one to go through. When I first started one had just finished. Of course, if not for the Sept Host Special, I would not have hardly any points if any at all. So, I am not expecting to get points after this month, but you never know.

I want the 7 pc Executive. I am getting close and can't wait!!!!

I have just over 2100 points so far. I think I'll wait until the end to get my free pans. I want the exec double burner griddle, exec 12" skillet (since I won't be able to use my prof one after March), and 10" ss saute pan. If I get enough points, I'd like the exec 5-pc set, but I don't think I'll get that many. I have anything else I'd need. I'm not a big fan of the ss, so the 10" & the 8" I already earned should be enough. I already have the 7-pc exec, exec grill pan, grill press, 8" saute pan in each line, & exec 11" griddle, along with some prof pieces.

I just got the 12" Exec Skillet and plan on getting the Grill Pan next. I have a show tomorrow and hope that the host will take advantage of the special. Oh, and I want the lid for the skillet as well!:D

I love the SS. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do, but I REALLY like it. I think I am going to get the 7 piece too.

I got the 5 piece set and the 12 quart stockpot so far. (Yea, I still didn't have the Exec Cookware sets, only the open stock.) I'm not sure what I'll get next because I have everything now. I might get the stainless skillet but I don't really care for stainless.

I clicked on the 12 inch SS as my choice and hit submit, but the total points still remain. How long does it take to subtract off?

lockhartkitchen said:
I clicked on the 12 inch SS as my choice and hit submit, but the total points still remain. How long does it take to subtract off?

Mine showed up pretty quickly... next to the pieces I ordered, it says "redeemed September 27".

Does anyone know how long after a recruit becomes active that we get the 500 pt recruiting bonus? I know she joined after Aug 15, she got her cookbook in her starter kit, and she is definitely now active and I got confirmation of that from HO. Still waiting...

She has to qualify by October 31 in order for you to get the 500 points.

I got the 12" stainless for me and 12" executive for my mom so far. I've submitted almost 3000 cookware points this weekend! YIPPEE! So with that, and what's in the bank, I'm going to get the 12" lid for my mom, another 8" exec saute for me, a stir fry skillet, and who knows what else!!! I'm loving this!!! WOOHOO!!!

chefann said:
She has to qualify by October 31 in order for you to get the 500 points.
Sorry, I used the wrong word... she qualified with 4 shows... though I think I found the answer to my question, looks like her 4th show is on hold due to a credit card issue. So I think that's what is holding it up.

I'll have to contact HO tomorrow. My points will not submit. It stays gray when I click submit and does nothing else.

My points were in this am for the 6 shows I submitted yesterday...WOW, that was FAST! I ordered the 12" lid, 8" exec., stir fry skillet, and 12 qt. stockpot! YIPPEE!!!!

I really hope my points show up quick! I submitted 2 cooking shows and 3 catty's yesterday......for a grand total of 3963 points! YAY! I already got the 12" skillet, now I am going to get the sq grill pan and press, 12" lid, dbl burner griddle, and a new 8" saute pan (since I have enough points, mine has a little chip in it from lugging it back and forth to demos anyway, I'll give that to my SIL who just purchased a bunch of cookware!)

I am hoping to get 72 more points and then I am going to get the Grill Pan & Press and also the Double Burner Griddle...If I don't get those 72 points then I am going to get the Grill Pan & Press but I am not sure what else...

I just redeemed some of my points for the grill press yesterday... I'm still trying to decide what else I want! :)

I got the 12" covered SS skillet with my first bunch of POR points. I already have the 8" and the 1.5qt SS pieces...and I already have all the Exec stuff from the last POR incentive a few years back. I don't know what to get. I wish I knew someonme who was getting married - I'd get them a cookware set for their wedding! I have just over 1300 points now with a bunch more coming in over the next few days as I close out shows...I am thinking maybe I'll save it up and cash in for a cookware set and then break it up & give the pieces away as incentives for my team...

dannyzmom said:
I got the 12" covered SS skillet with my first bunch of POR points. I already have the 8" and the 1.5qt SS pieces...and I already have all the Exec stuff from the last POR incentive a few years back. I don't know what to get. I wish I knew someonme who was getting married - I'd get them a cookware set for their wedding! I have just over 1300 points now with a bunch more coming in over the next few days as I close out shows...I am thinking maybe I'll save it up and cash in for a cookware set and then break it up & give the pieces away as incentives for my team...

I think that is a great idea! It is great to be able to show a piece other than the saute pan at shows....and more cookware sales for them = more % and points for you!

lockhartkitchen said:
I'll have to contact HO tomorrow. My points will not submit. It stays gray when I click submit and does nothing else.

Did you get them to submit? I had problems the first time I tried yesterday too but when I logged back in latter they wen through. Hope you got them redeemed!

jenniferknapp said:
I think that is a great idea! It is great to be able to show a piece other than the saute pan at shows....and more cookware sales for them = more % and points for you!

I am trying to think - what can I do to make them "earn" it? Like what would be the challenge...consultant who sells the most cookware in January gets one piece? Top recruiter? I dunno...

Ok question for all, I alread y have the 7 piece set. Do I really need the 5 pc set too, or could I just get a bunch of openstock itmes? What do you think?

dannyzmom said:
I am trying to think - what can I do to make them "earn" it? Like what would be the challenge...consultant who sells the most cookware in January gets one piece? Top recruiter? I dunno...
How about a drawing? Give entries for each piece of cookware (or whatever) and each show in January. Bonus entry for $1000 show. Then draw a winner.

It would have to be something that your cluster would do. My Director could offer all the recruiting "carrots" in the world, and there's only a couple of us who would even consider working for it.

OOH!! How about whoever beats the habitual top performer? If nobody beats her, then she gets it - if she beat her personal best month.

dannyzmom said:

My director offered us our choice of a trifle bowl or lg dots bowl if we completed all of the online classes and a few teleclasses. Not sure if that is something you'd be interested in, but it makes sense that it should build a stronger team for you, instead of everyone rushing around to try and do really well in one month, but then give up the next.

I would also add some recipes that use that one piece of cookware (or ideas for demoing) to make sure that they show it off!

StacieB said:
Ok question for all, I alread y have the 7 piece set. Do I really need the 5 pc set too, or could I just get a bunch of openstock itmes? What do you think?

Do you feel like you are looking around for other size pans, or are you happy with the 7 piece selection? If you are already content, then go for some open stock! As for me, I got the 5pc first, and LOVE them, but really feel like it is lacking, and needs the complimenting 7pc set.....they do such a good job at staggering sizes!!

i thought i was doing pretty good on points with 1778 but now after being here guess i am only doing ok...but i am excited sept was my best month so far

barberlady said:
i thought i was doing pretty good on points with 1778 but now after being here guess i am only doing ok...but i am excited sept was my best month so far

You cannot use other peoples sales to get you down... everyone works their business their own way and some people NEED a certain income. Instead, turn others' experiences into inspirations to strive better. Great job on September being your first month! 1778 is a great start, you have awhile longer to keep getting points too...sell that cookware!!:)

barberlady said:

To be quite honest with you this is the first time that I have earned anything with a POR.

redeeming your points
lockhartkitchen said:
If you are using Firefox as your web browser you need to redeem your points through Internet Explorer.

I got the 12" SS Skillet for my niece as a wedding gift.

1. What are Pan-A-Rama Points and how do they work?

Pan-A-Rama Points are reward points that you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. These points can then be redeemed for free products from our catalog.

2. How do I earn Pan-A-Rama Points?

You can earn Pan-A-Rama Points by meeting specific sales and recruiting goals, such as reaching a certain amount in sales or recruiting a certain number of new consultants. You can also earn bonus points for exceeding these goals.

3. How long does it take for points to show up in my account?

Points earned from personal sales and recruiting will typically show up in your account within 24-48 hours. However, points earned from team sales and recruiting may take up to two weeks to appear in your account.

4. What products can I redeem my Pan-A-Rama Points for?

You can redeem your points for any product in our catalog, with the exception of limited edition or seasonal items. You can also use your points towards the purchase of a larger, more expensive item by combining points with cash.

5. Has anyone received their free products yet?

Yes, many consultants have already received their free products through the Pan-A-Rama Points program. It's a great way to earn additional rewards for your hard work as a Pampered Chef consultant!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Christa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef_2_Four