• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your First Pan-O-Rama Goal?

In summary, the first thing Becky is getting is the SS 10 inch skillet. Second, her top priority is the Executive Family Skillet, followed by the SS 12 inch skillet, then the 10 inch covered skillet, then the 8 inch saute pan, then the grill pan.
chefann
Gold Member
It seems like a lot of us have the stainless 12" covered skillet on our wish lists for Pan-o-Rama. What's the first thing you're getting with your points?

Last edited:
I like the looks of the Executive cookware:) I have the Family skillet and love it:)

I am shooting for the Executive cookware 5-7 pc.:)

I would like the Executive 5 or 7 piece set, but we will see. I would also love the grill pan. I have the 12 in family and love it.

Actually, my first wish is for the SS 10 inch skillet - after that I want to add to my Executive Collection. I have two 12 inch skillets (Professional & Exec. - had 3 but gave my brother my Gen II ) and If I needed it, I already have a professional 12" covered SS skillet - but I haven't pulled it out in years.

What I DO want are the square griddle, the 2 burner griddle, and the Large Stockpot in the Exec. line.

I've got a full set of the Professional cookware, and I can't really justify replacing it yet because it's still in great shape. But I do want the SS 12" skillet for browning and for the Asian Noodle recipe. (I just submitted by 2nd July show over the weekend, so I'll be getting the 8" saute pan already.)

My first goal is for the 12" covered SS skillet.

My second goal is to replace my Professional Family Skillet with Executive. I use that pan almost daily, and I really would like the Exec. one...I love the silicone handle and the non-stick on the outside!

I already have the 5 pc. and DBG in the Executive and all of the Professional pans, including the grill pan.

I am shooting for the 12" SS skillet first, and then possibly the 10", not sure yet....and then I will work towards Exec open stock pieces (griddle, grill pan etc) since I don't have any yet! I think I will be able to get the skillet and one other larger piece in the SAT!

I'm shooting to sell $10K of cookware before the end of November which would let me get ALL the SS pieces!!!

First goal is the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet....followed immediately by the SS 12" skillet.

I have almost all the Prof and Executive cookware but I REALLY want the Executive Family Skillet. I chose the ex. family 12" skillet but may change to the SS. We'll see how the 8" saute pan and I get along!:D

I want the executive 5 or 7 peice set.... BBBAAADDD!!! I could really care less about Stainless steel for my own kitchen so second on my wish list would be the SS family skillet for demo purposes.

ChefBeckyD said:
Actually, my first wish is for the SS 10 inch skillet - after that I want to add to my Executive Collection....
What I DO want are the square griddle, the 2 burner griddle, and the Large Stockpot in the Exec. line.

I'm with Becky....I already have a the Exec. Family skillet. After trying to lift the 12" covered SS skillet at NC - I don't think I wnat it :eek:

Just passing around my SS saucepan has gotten the same from my customers.... Most of them have the Prof. or Exec. line and aren't wnating to change - so - I am encouraging them to finish it out with the open stock pieces...

I have all of the professional and am taking it with me when I visit my kids this month (to see our new baby!!). I will let who ever needs whatever take it. I had good cookware before I got the Professional and gave that to my oldest son and wife but they may want a few additional pieces. My second son's wife has an inexpensive set her mother got her for the wedding and she sees no reason to replace it (scratched up, etc...) but if they want any... Then I have 2 sons who live together with mix matched cookware. I am thinking they will love to get it! The older loves to cook and would appreciate good cookware. It should work out well for them all.

Then when I get home... I have a full set of Executive in my closet (waiting for my pot rack that I will probably never have). I have used 2 or 3 of the pieces at shows. That will be in my kitchen. I would also like to earn all of the SS cookware. Then I will see which pieces I prefer in each set and my lucky kids will get my extras.

A set of the Executive Cookware for my daughter. I earned both sets during the last pan-o-rama :)

I have the sets. I want the Double Burner Griddle.

the SS saute pan will be enough for me.I earned the 5 & 7 piece Exec. last year during Pan-o-rama and I just love it.

I am hoping to earn the DB griddle, everytime I take out the electric one I say "I need that Exec. griddle!" it would just make it so much easier.

I have the 5 and 7 pc Executive sets already because I hosted my own show and got them for 1/2 price! I want the double burner griddle! Anything extra I earn will be given as gifts to my mom and my sister-in-law...

I'm actually not that crazy about SS, believe it or not. I had a set of SS cookware that I gave to my mom when I got the Executive cookware. Does anyone know if the PC SS Cookware is easy to clean???

reba515 said:
the SS saute pan will be enough for me.I earned the 5 & 7 piece Exec. last year during Pan-o-rama and I just love it.

I am hoping to earn the DB griddle, everytime I take out the electric one I say "I need that Exec. griddle!" it would just make it so much easier.

Oh - I say the same thing everytime I make pancakes or french toast! I had to make a choice between the DBG and the Stir Fry Skillet - and I chose the SF - now I wish I'd chosen the DBG.....but I'm gonna get it this time!

12 inch stainless skillet then next on my list is the 12 qt Exec stockpot.

I"m getting a grill pan first, cause I've been dying to get one! Then, I want the SS 12".....then we'll see! I'm selling lots of cookware though! (positive thinking!)

cat said:
I have the 5 and 7 pc Executive sets already because I hosted my own show and got them for 1/2 price! I want the double burner griddle! Anything extra I earn will be given as gifts to my mom and my sister-in-law...

I'm actually not that crazy about SS, believe it or not. I had a set of SS cookware that I gave to my mom when I got the Executive cookware. Does anyone know if the PC SS Cookware is easy to clean???
I used my 1.5 qt saucepan (directors got at National) for beans. It was quite easy to clean and didn't stick but I noticed discoloration on the pan. I followed the use and care and applied equal amounts of vinegar and water with a sponge and then rinsed after 10 minutes. It now looks perfect!

I also want the 12 inch SS! It was great to earn the entire Executive set when it came out along with all of the open stock pieces that were available at the time. I really hope I can get lots of pieces this time around. Target the Hispanic market, most love SS and are convinced that non-stick is the devil. Needless to say this will open up lots of business for me. Whoohooo!

Oh, I don't know what I want yet. I wish the 10-inch skillet was an open stock piece. I think I'm going to wait until the end and see how many points I earn and then cash them in. At least, that's my answer today!

BethCooks4U said:
I used my 1.5 qt saucepan (directors got at National) for beans. It was quite easy to clean and didn't stick but I noticed discoloration on the pan. I followed the use and care and applied equal amounts of vinegar and water with a sponge and then rinsed after 10 minutes. It now looks perfect!

Thanks for the info, Beth! Good to know...

I have a very nice set of cookware that I received from my parents as a wedding gift 3 years ago... so I really can't justify out and out replacing it, unless I just get so many pan-o-rama points that I don't have a "choice!" :)I want at least the 12" SS because I can demo it, and probably a piece of the executive as well, for the same reason...

Brandi2007 said:
I want the executive 5 or 7 peice set.... BBBAAADDD!!! I could really care less about Stainless steel for my own kitchen so second on my wish list would be the SS family skillet for demo purposes.

My thoughts exactly!:D

I want one of the Executive sets or maybe the SS 10 or 12" Skillet. I can't make up my mind!

Cindycooks said:
I earned both sets during the last pan-o-rama :)

Wow, Cindy - that's great! Any pointers on how to sell that much cookware in the time alloted?

The only SS piece I want, besides the one I earned, is the 12" covered skillet. I am very happy with the Executive and Professional cookware I already have and earned through the last Pan-O-Rama. I am kinda surprised they are doing a POR again so soon. I guess we have added quite a few new consultants since the last promotion. I just thought it would be for the SS only not both collections.

Not that I mind! With the 500 points from going to conference I only need 700 more points to get the piece I want. I'll have to decide how to spend my additional points. I'm sure it won't be too tough!

So I went to another director in my upline's show last night and she did a cookware demo that I loved! I got the email from her and did it at my show tonight. I got 1 8" executive saute pan sold and my sept host has decided to return her cookware she bought from somewhere else to get PC's. I have attached the instructions on it... I got so many oohs and aahs that I will definitely be doing this at every show!

Attachments

• Cookware Demo Idea.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 422
my DH really wants the SS set, but I havent decide what I want but my show today I have 2 sets of the SS already sold and a possibility of another one. I was really unsure if they would sell or not but holy cow!!!

Thank you Allison - that is awesome! Our cluster meeting is Saturday morning and I am going to make a copy for everyone!

I have emailed my Dir with this demo to discuss at our meeting tomorrow night. Thanks for sharing. I for one will be trying that!

I was focused on the SS12' skillet & dbl burner griddle, Now I am rethinking.
Maybe the 10" SS saute pan & Exec DBG. I have the 12 pc Exec set & grill pan and the Prof 12" skillet. Love em all!

If anyone is on the fence with the Exex GP, get it! I use mine at least 3 times a week. Its so easy to clean with the kitchen brush. Still looks new!

My SD made the Tamale Skillet (I forget the actual name) from the Fall SBRC at our meeting last night - YUM!! Really good, and a great cookware demo.

Related to What's Your First Pan-O-Rama Goal?

1. What is the "Pan-O-Rama" promotion at Pampered Chef?

The "Pan-O-Rama" promotion at Pampered Chef is a rewards program for consultants where they can earn points for selling and recruiting. These points can then be redeemed for various products and tools offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I earn points for the "Pan-O-Rama" promotion?

Points can be earned through various ways such as hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting new consultants. The more successful you are in these areas, the more points you can earn.

3. What is the stainless 12" covered skillet and why is it popular on wish lists?

The stainless 12" covered skillet is a versatile and durable cooking pan offered by Pampered Chef. It is popular on wish lists because it is a high-quality, must-have item for any kitchen and can be redeemed with points earned through the "Pan-O-Rama" promotion.

4. Can I redeem my points for other products besides the stainless 12" covered skillet?

Yes, there are a variety of products and tools offered by Pampered Chef that can be redeemed with points earned through the "Pan-O-Rama" promotion. You can choose from a selection of kitchen gadgets, cookware, and other kitchen essentials.

5. What is the first thing you recommend getting with points earned through "Pan-O-Rama"?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs, but the stainless 12" covered skillet is a popular choice among consultants. Other popular items include the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Air Fryer. It's best to choose a product that you will use and benefit from the most.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • newchefmommy