• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Sale to Get Extra Por Points??

In summary, the host is trying to earn the 7 pc. executive set and she is close. The co-host also wants a cookware set and she never mentioned this before. The host is offering a 50% discount to anyone who buys cookware at her last show.
sburnside
Gold Member
Has anyone tried having a sale on cookware just to get extra pan-o-rama points? I'm thinking of doing this tomorrow if no one orders cookware at my show tonight. I need about 300 points to earn the 7 pc. executive set. I really want the cookware but don't want to spend extra money to get it. I was thinking of e-mailing everyone on my list and offering 20% off. I know I wouldn't earn much $$ but I'd get the cookware. I wish HO would let us buy the difference in points. What do you think?

I tried earlier in the month, no luck...

I offered a special for my October and November host. $500 show = 8" executive saute pan $1000 show = DBG or something I cannot remember right now :) and $1500 show = 12" skillet and lid.

I gave away a few 8" saute pans but hopefully they'll use them and like them and want more later. It really hasn't effected my points too much but I wanted to offer something to help push sales also. Double bonus for me!

Just give them 10% off and no Shipping charge , that way you won't have to put out $ from your self plus you will just put it on the show and also get commision on it too... I have don that and it does work as a matter of fact I think I will do that at my nezt few shows

wadesgirl said:
I offered a special for my October and November host. $500 show = 8" executive saute pan $1000 show = DBG or something I cannot remember right now :) and $1500 show = 12" skillet and lid.

I gave away a few 8" saute pans but hopefully they'll use them and like them and want more later. It really hasn't effected my points too much but I wanted to offer something to help push sales also. Double bonus for me!

I love this idea!! I wish I'd have thought of that sooner! The only show I have left is the 30th! UGH! I got my 7 pc exec set, but really wanted to earn the 5 pc set too. I guess I'm just alittle stingy...

And I agree that HO should let us buy the remaining points for our cookware so our points arent' forfeited. -- OR they could let us roll them over for the next POR....:rolleyes: hmmmmm.....

if anyone has any flyer or e-mail they've sent out regarding a cookware sale, PLEASE send it to me. i would love to try this. at this point, i'll try anything to get some more points.
TIA

I have been offering the 8" exec saute pan for half price to guests who spend more than $60 at my shows. Kind of a "for show attendee's only" special!

ragschef said:
I love this idea!! I wish I'd have thought of that sooner! The only show I have left is the 30th! UGH! I got my 7 pc exec set, but really wanted to earn the 5 pc set too. I guess I'm just alittle stingy...

And I agree that HO should let us buy the remaining points for our cookware so our points arent' forfeited. -- OR they could let us roll them over for the next POR....:rolleyes: hmmmmm.....

If you are close, call your host with a special offer to help push her sales up. More sell-a-thon points and cookware points!

Just back from my show tonight - How great is this? The host and co-host (mother and daughter) both want cookware sets. They never mentioned this before when I asked about their goals. I am on cloud 9 because now I can get the 7 pc. executive set! Woohoo!

Now I don't have to settle for less than what I was working towards.

I had collected enough orders for a $400 show before my 90 days was up so I had 2 half price items available. I sent out an email offering 50% off cookware, first come, first serve. I got a couple bites...my friend ordered two things and another friend got the 8 inch saute pan. (I had to get that with the free stuff.) So it put me over enough to get the 5 pc exec. set. Now I am only 56 points away from getting a smaller item.

So, it did work for me with the 50% off.

sburnside said:
Now I don't have to settle for less than what I was working towards.

AWESOME! Isn't it funny that when we set a goal we can achieve it?

Last spring there was an incentive (I think maybe the midseason products) to earn something with sales of $1250. I decided that I wanted to do it in one show. I left the show grumbling that I only had $750 in sales and wasn't going to reach my goal. My host called me 2 days later with her outside orders bringing the show total to $1375!!! I was so happy!

So what's your next goal? :)

Last edited:
Next goal? Definitely work towards a trip. Start off strong in January and February when the points are doubled then build on that for the rest of the year. I will reach Level 1 this year but just barely.

Probably a simple question, but when entering orders into Pampered Partner Plus, how do you give free shipping, because it calculates it automatically?

I ran a cookware sale my last couple of shows. What I did was say if any cookware was ordered I would give 10% their whole order. I just did that by putting in a past hostess number. I'm still rather new at this so I can really only comprehend the simple discounts at this point!

Under the payment tab, enter consultant gift as the form of payment, and the amount of shipping for the amount paid.

ChefMoore said:
Probably a simple question, but when entering orders into Pampered Partner Plus, how do you give free shipping, because it calculates it automatically?

I ran a cookware sale my last couple of shows. What I did was say if any cookware was ordered I would give 10% their whole order. I just did that by putting in a past hostess number. I'm still rather new at this so I can really only comprehend the simple discounts at this point!

So did you just randomly put in someone else's host number? I didn't know that would go through if it didn't match up with the hostess name. I'm confused on that one.

ChefMoore said:

In order to use a past hostess # is by using the name of the hostess and that makes it alot harder if there is a return needed especially since the cookware has a lifetime warranty. So we are not supposed to do that. If you offer 10% off something you should eat the cost then put it as a write off on your taxes,

I do have a flyer but I am not sure I know how to post it. I will say, I got no one taking me up on the offer. I will try to post it now.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Cookware Special Holiday Sale from Your Pampered Chef Consultant - Nov 07 Word 97.do
    181.5 KB · Views: 374
Look Look!!! I think I did it.

Jennie4PC said:
[/B]

In order to use a past hostess # is by using the name of the hostess and that makes it alot harder if there is a return needed especially since the cookware has a lifetime warranty. So we are not supposed to do that. If you offer 10% off something you should eat the cost then put it as a write off on your taxes,

Thanks for telling me that. I didn't know.

I used the person's right name, but just entered the random past host number and it went through. I was actually told to do that by my director. As I'm new at this, I thought if she said it was ok, then it was! I guess I'll be more careful from now on!

Last edited:
this is a great idea! The cookware sale, that is!

Last edited:
ChefMoore said:
Thanks for telling me that. I didn't know.

I used the person's right name, but just entered the random past host number and it went through. I was actually told to do that by my director. As I'm new at this, I thought if she said it was ok, then it was! I guess I'll be more careful from now on!

Why does this make me cringe to see it??? Pampered Chef provides our host with fabulous incentives, normal guests need to host a show to receive them. If you are going to offer any kind of special like this, it should come out of your pocket, not PC's pocket. And for your director to promote this... makes me really sad.

i'm going to send this e-mail now to all my customers and contacts to let them know about this sale... hopefully i'll get some more points.

THANKS AGAIN!!

I dont' think I'll be getting anything from Panorama. I have sold exactly one sautee pan. That's 38 points, and you need hundreds of them to get anything! None of the customers at my other shows seem interested in the cookware. I wish I could give my 38 points to my recruiter so they'd at least be used!

Tough to get anything through POR when I only had one month to do it!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I dont' think I'll be getting anything from Panorama. I have sold exactly one sautee pan. That's 38 points, and you need hundreds of them to get anything! None of the customers at my other shows seem interested in the cookware. I wish I could give my 38 points to my recruiter so they'd at least be used!

Tough to get anything through POR when I only had one month to do it!

Don't feel down, I know alot of my points came from September's host special (well a majority of my points) when the cookware was 60% off. I don't think I've sold any peices since then. As you build your business, the incentives will come easier. And it's so fun when you do earn them!

So true! And remember, you're just getting started! Many Consultants probably sold only a small amount of cookware!

Don't worry about it! Just get going on the 3-2-1 plan, and soon you'll be earning any incentive you want to!!

Blessings,
Paula

I just payed the 10% difference myself ,its worth it to me and just put it down as a right off it's like a raffle or gift
some times I even pay the shipping charge myself cause again it's a right off you have to put in alitthe money some times to get sales .

Last edited:

What is the "Cookware Sale to Get Extra Por Points"?

The "Cookware Sale to Get Extra Por Points" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn additional Por Points (Pampered Chef's loyalty program) by purchasing select cookware products.

How do I earn extra Por Points during the cookware sale?

To earn extra Por Points during the cookware sale, simply purchase any of the eligible cookware products. For every $10 spent, you will earn 1 extra Por Point. For example, if you purchase a cookware set for $100, you will earn 10 extra Por Points.

Which cookware products are eligible for the extra Por Points?

The cookware products eligible for the extra Por Points are marked with a special "Por Points" icon in our catalog and on our website. These products include select cookware sets, individual pots and pans, and other cookware accessories.

Can I combine the extra Por Points with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine the extra Por Points earned during the cookware sale with other promotions or discounts. However, the extra Por Points cannot be combined with any other Por Points offers.

How long does the cookware sale and extra Por Points promotion last?

The cookware sale and extra Por Points promotion last for a limited time only. The specific dates will be announced on our website and through our social media channels. Be sure to check back often so you don't miss out on this great opportunity to earn extra Por Points!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpasto
  • Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • clshirk