• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware and the February Special

In summary, the February special for cookware is the Ultimate Nonstick Collection, which includes a 10" skillet, 8" skillet, and 3-Qt. saucepan at a discounted price. All of the cookware is dishwasher safe and it is recommended to use wooden, nylon, or silicone utensils to avoid damaging the nonstick coating. The Ultimate Nonstick Collection has a higher quality coating and longer warranty compared to the Everyday Nonstick Collection, and includes additional pieces such as an 8" skillet and 3-Qt. saucepan. Additional pieces for the Ultimate Nonstick Collection can be purchased at regular price, such as a 12" skillet or 5-Qt. saute pan.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Somebody mentioned that they are using the February special and the impending price increase to book shows, so I got out my calculator ...

Executive 5 pc. set: Old price: $250, new price $285
Exec. 7 pc. set: Old Price: $375, new price $425

Stainless 5 pc. set: Old Price: $295, new price $315
Stainless 7 pc. set: Old Price $450, new price $475

So if somebody has a show in February and selects the 7 pc. exec set as a 60 percent off item, and the 5 pc. as a 50 percent off item, that's an additional $37 in savings that they'll realize!

Do you think it's counter-productive to point this out to hosts who have been wanting the cookware?

Do you mean as far as your commissions go? You will not get commission on the 60% off or the 50% off items. Hopefully, they have more than $300 in guest sales for your
sake. My hostess' made out like bandits last February, and my commissions were bear bones. I was happy for them, and two have placed additional online orders since then. So, I have just notified them of the opportunity again this February. It will be interesting to see if they bite again.

No, I mean as far as bookings go. My director said people won't notice the price increases unless you point them out. With a $1 or less increase, I would tend to agree. But when somebody can save almost $100 just by buying 2 sets of cookware in February instead of March, I think it's worth a mention.

What is the February special for cookware?

The February special for cookware is our Ultimate Nonstick Collection, which includes our 10" Nonstick Skillet, 8" Nonstick Skillet, and 3-Qt. Nonstick Saucepan, all for a discounted price.

Is the cookware in the February special dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the cookware in the February special is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I use metal utensils with the nonstick cookware in the February special?

No, we recommend using only wooden, nylon, or silicone utensils with our nonstick cookware to avoid damaging the nonstick coating.

What is the difference between the Ultimate Nonstick Collection and the Everyday Nonstick Collection?

The Ultimate Nonstick Collection is made with a higher quality nonstick coating and has a longer warranty compared to the Everyday Nonstick Collection. It also includes additional pieces such as the 8" skillet and 3-Qt. saucepan.

Can I purchase additional pieces for the Ultimate Nonstick Collection?

Yes, you can purchase additional pieces for the Ultimate Nonstick Collection, such as our 12" Nonstick Skillet or our 5-Qt. Nonstick Saute Pan, at regular price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • kcmckay