• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

10,000 Points Club for February! Who's In?

In summary, the hospitality director sent an e-mail a few days ago informing people of a 10,000 point bonus in February. This bonus is earned by selling personal sales (booking 12 or more shows and holding 10 of them). This could lead to earning $5000 in personal sales or 1 recruit and $4000 in personal sales (booking 10 or more shows and holding 8 of them). Finally, the goal for the month is to commit to one of the above scenarios as a personal goal.
Bren706
Gold Member
My hospitality director sent an e-mail a few days ago:

What is Your February Vision for Success?

Is it your desire to TRAVEL with Pampered Chef in 2012 or 2013?

Do you desire to take your business to the NEXT LEVEL for more income, a promotion or more rewards??

Well, earning 10,000 points in the month of February will help you reach ALL of these goals.

Since it is DOUBLE POINTS for sales in February and each recruit is worth 2000 points, here's how it could look!

$5000 in Personal Sales (Book 12 and Hold 10 shows)

or

1 Recruit and $4000 in Personal Sales (Book 10 and Hold 8 shows)

or

2 Recruits and $3000 in Personal Sales (Book 8 and Hold 6 shows)

This is actually the Director Express Formula for Success!

or

3 Recruits and $2000 in Personal Sales (Book 6 and Hold 4 shows)

If you're ready to COMMIT to one of the above scenarios as your personal February goal, then I invite you to join the 10,000 Point Team!

Imagine where 10,000 points could lead YOU in 2012!!

What's the next step?

1.GET ON THE PHONE and start filling your February Calendar!! Use the Host Special Flyer on the website to tell EVERYONE about the amazing 60% off bonuses. Deep Covered Bakers for only $34...WOW!
2.Schedule your OWN show in the next week or two. We will be sharing ideas on how to make this a "must-attend event". The sooner you schedule it, the better – because it will help you get more bookings for February.
3.Most importantly – BELIEVE you can do it, because we all believe in YOU!
"

I thougth it would be a great motivation to have our own Chef Success 10,000 points club :D. Let's keep each other motivated by posting how many shows and recruit leads we have, what we are doing to meet the goal, and posting when we are close and/or reach them!

Who's in with me?

Last edited:
I currently have 9 cooking shows scheduled and have 1 catalog show scheduled. I also have at least 3 recruit leads that I hope will be signing this month!

Go Brenda!

Add me to that facebook group because I'm IN!!

I have 2 grand opening shows and 7 cooking shows!

Sorry for the misunderstanding Shelby. The FB group is something that my HD was offering to her group. I figured we could have our own here. :). We will keep each other updated on how we are doing toward the goal on this thread.

Way to go Mommy2amo! What a great start!

No problem!!
I'm excited for double points!!
My party schedule is pretty low but I'm working toward getting 4 more shows on my calendar. I'm glad we have all month for double points and not just a few days. I had 4 parties during triple points days but they were all very low sales. My two HUGE parties in January were NOT during triple days so it bummed me out that it happened that way.But I have two people on my team who are slowing making their way to qualifying and this could be their month!!

I'm in.
I have 4 shows right now and a recruit joining at our meeting tomorrow.
So I am going to go for another recruit and 2 more shows. That should get me to 10000

Count me in!

I have 5 solid bookings and one that won't call me back (we all know how that goes!) and one fundraiser! I hope to be making this club!!!

Recruit wise - I have one I've been talking to, but I may need to call her today!!!

Count me in. I will have my one recruit qualifying this month so that is 2000 points and I have 5 cooking shows and 6 catalog shows for this month. Hopeful for a good month in sales.

Count me in!

I have 2 cooking shows and 1 catalog show so far. I have 1 (possibly 2) recruit leads. She's trying to get her friend to join with her. She wants some free cookware!

So let's share some ideas of how to be sure to have those sales. The best way is to get on the phone and fill up the rest of your calendar. I have a couple more dates I would like to fill.

Other things I will be doing are:

-I have a booth for a Women's Health Expo on Valentines day (It's only 1.5 hours, so I am hoping for some good leads and a few orders.)

-Today, I will be dropping off catalogs to a few local salons (I have one confirmed interest) to "Pamper a Business".

-I will be calling all my past customers that have ordered the Dots SA to see if they need to add to their collection.

-I will also call anyone that has ordered the sweet sprinkles to see if they need more before they are discontinued.

-I will also be calling customers that have ordered stoneware and metal bakeware in the past!

What is everyone else doing to increase their sales this month to get to 10,000 points and beyond?

i'm in! i earned 11,476 points in january and have 14 shows on my calendar for february!!! my busiest month EVER!

Count me in! I am hoping to have my biggest month so far. I have five cooking shows and three catalog shows in February!! 10,000 points is so close I can almost taste it!

How about a mid-month check in? How is everyone doing so far? I have about $1700 in sales and 1 new recruit and another recruit that will be signing in the next day or two. The second recruit is a host from last week and I will be letting her have the $600 in sales from her show. On Wednesday, I am hoping to close out another show (sales around $400) and that host is another potential recruit lead, so I may lose those sales as well, but I am gaining a recruit :). I still have 6 shows scheduled between tomorrow and the end of the month!

I've got $2100 in sales so far - 2 shows waiting to close, 2 catalog shows out there and 1 more show on Tuesday. I'm doing a huge vendor event for 4 days at the end of the month so I hope to get some sales there. I had 2 consultants sign this month... one has her grand opening show this month. I think I might be on track for 10,000 this month!

I got $1950 in sales so far this month and my recruit is qualifying this week too. I have a show today and another one tomorrow plus 3 next week and 6 catalog shows before the end of the month. I hope to make it to the 10000 points this month

I dont think the recruiting points will double. Everything they say about double points always specifically says "Sales points". When it included recruits, they would say so. I hope I am wrong, but I really thnk its just sales. But that doesnt mean to not shoot high!! You can get great bonus points for promoting!!! 1000 for sr consultant, 3000 for team leader promotion, and 6000 for director. They count towards Nashville only, but hey! Why not!?

That is correct, Bobbi. Double points are for sales only.

i made it to the 10000 points goal for this month. so happy

Well, I finished my month at around $3000 so that's only 6000 points. Had a couple of cancellations. March is full - 5 cooking shows, 1 catalog show and 2 vendor fairs! Looking forward to an even better March! And I am definitely going to hit my $15,000 in career sales in March. Can't wait!

I MADE IT! I'm at $3000 with my Last Chance, First Glance party tonight (will turn in before midnight!) and have about $200 in sales already. And, my second new consultant of the month just signed last night! Sooo, I DID IT! AND NOW I'M A DIRECTOR!!!!!

Wahoo! I had $4758 in sales and 2 recruits. What an amazing RECORD month for me! My previous high sales in a month was around $3600! It would have been over $5000 but I gave the sales from one of my shows to the host when she signed up!!!!

Oh! and I still have 2 shows open, but they won't close til Friday! That would have been an additional $600+!

I made it....$5100 in sales...so double that!!!!!!11000 pts..and I got 13,000 pts for January because of the triple pts for those special days!! And I have 1 new recruit for this month..maybe 1 more if she gets her agreement in by tonite..we will see!!!

I finished with 12,153 points! Shooting for Cabo!

Almost made it....9,482 Points!!! I'll take it! :D

1. What is the 10,000 Points Club for February?

The 10,000 Points Club for February is a special recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved a total of 10,000 points in sales, recruiting, and team building during the month of February.

2. How do I become a member of the 10,000 Points Club for February?

To become a member of the 10,000 Points Club for February, you must achieve a total of 10,000 points in sales, recruiting, and team building during the month of February. This includes personal sales, party sales, and team sales.

3. What are the benefits of being in the 10,000 Points Club for February?

Members of the 10,000 Points Club for February will receive special recognition and rewards, including a certificate, a special badge on their consultant website, and the opportunity to attend an exclusive training event with top leaders in the company.

4. Can I still qualify for the 10,000 Points Club for February if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all consultants, regardless of their tenure, are eligible to qualify for the 10,000 Points Club for February. As long as you achieve a total of 10,000 points in sales, recruiting, and team building during the month of February, you can become a member.

5. How can I track my progress towards the 10,000 Points Club for February?

You can track your progress towards the 10,000 Points Club for February on your consultant website. Simply log in and click on the "My Points" tab to see your current points and how close you are to reaching the 10,000 point goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3