• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Check-In! Double Points!

In summary, Kristi has 7 cooking shows and 6 catalog shows under her belt, and her goal is to have $5k in sales for a total of 10,000 points. Michele has 10 cooking shows scheduled, 1 bunco party, and 5 catalog shows this month. Her goal is to hit $5000 in sales.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Let's hold each other accountable!!!:D I feel like if you have it written, you will do it!! SO, WIth my 6 cooking shows and 2 catalogs, I want to have $5k in sales for a total of 10,000 points. :D I ALSO want to recruit 2 people! ;)

What are your goals?

I have 7 cooking shows and 6 catalog shows and my sales goal is also $5k. I would like to qualify my two newest consultants and sign two more.

Holy Cow Debbie! You go girl!:D

WOW!
That's great!
I have 7 shows, 1 catty...working on another one..or two!
One show is done, just waiting on the host order...it is $630, and the host may bump that up a bit??!!
So i'm just glad I get my dish towels right away! LOL
If I recruited one person, I'd be thrilled!

I have 3 cooking shows and 10 catty shows right now. I am working on more bookings so we will see. I want to recruit one or two and have AT LEAST 5k in sales

I only have 3 shows...I'm disappointed, I was hoping for 8 but I just can't get the bookings. Good thing is I have a strong lead on 2 recruits, so that will help BIG TIME!

I have one show and one catalog show... but the catalog show is already going south... but on the up note, I have a fundraiser in works for the March of Dimes team being put together her on base!!

I have only an online Mystery Host show scheduled for February, but my goals are: 1. Get my kit, 2. Get my PC debit card and website, 3. Qualify with that one show to earn points for me and my recruiter.

WOW! I thought I had lofty goals of $2000 in Feb! Good for you ladies!

I always have a goal of $10,000 in sales for Feb. Haven't made it yet...

BTW, that's only 10 $1000 shows!!

Remember last summer when they had an incentive and you had to have $10,000 in one month to get Level 3?

I have 10 cooking shows scheduled & hope to get a couple catty shows going. I'm hoping for $6K in sales....I'm GOING on a trip:)

I love to see these goals because i gets me inspired!!!:D I have 3 shows back to back this week, no shows next week and 3 shows back to back the following week. ;) What was I thinking?!!!:confused: ;)

I had 8 cooking shows but two cancelled and I'm trying to find some fillers. I do have one catalog show going and a fundraiser so I'm aiming for $5000 in sales. I also have some recruit leads and would love to recruit 2 in February as well.

Kristi, if I'm able to fill those cancelled shows I'll probably end up with three in a row as well!

Well, i just fulfilled one of my goals! I have recruited one person so far!! Yeah one more!! Of course, I'll take how many come my way!!:D

Michele, good luck on your fillers! Just promote Stoneware SALE for EVERYONE!

I have 5 Cooking Shows, 1 Bunco Party, and 5 Catalog Shows this month. I'd LOVE to hit $5000 in sales - that would be a personal best for me.

Good Luck everyone!

I would like a $5k month...but am more realistic with $4k

I have already done one cooking shows that is around $500 right now and she is hoping to get to $700. I have one cooking show left and I have a fundraiser for Relay for Life going on right now that I need to check on. I had so many that wanted to wait until March - I have 6 shows for March. I have a catalog show that the host says she has around $400 in sales and she is going to sell until close to the end of the month. I would LOVE to hit $3000 in sales this month.

janetupnorth said:
I have only an online Mystery Host show scheduled for February, but my goals are: 1. Get my kit, 2. Get my PC debit card and website, 3. Qualify with that one show to earn points for me and my recruiter.

That's great goals to start out with! I wish you the best! You can do it!!

I have 7 shows this month, my goal is to do 5k in sales and 1 recruit. Good luck everyone!!

Well, I'm at $3100 for the month in sales and I have a show tonight and tomorrow and one catalog show going on!!!!

How's everyone else doing?:D

Well I'm pretty much done for the month, unless I can get some last minute indy orders...I'm at 2717.49....a little better than last Feb. with 245.00 total for the month!;)

Ginger428 said:
Well I'm pretty much done for the month, unless I can get some last minute indy orders...I'm at 2717.49....a little better than last Feb. with 245.00 total for the month!;)

Great Job Ginger!! Much much better than last year!!!:D

I've had 2 cooking shows, 2 catty shows and 1 fundraiser......Now if I could just get them reeled in. I got a sinkin' feeling my fundraiser is poopin' out on me. :(

I am almost there...I have two more shows this weekend and just signed a new recruit yesterday...and one of my recruits signed her first recruit the day before (not that that gives me points or anything but it boosts my production bonus and gets her one step closer to FD)...I am still suffering with this dang head cold though...it soooo sucks.:( Oh, and I have two Catty Shows out still that I am hoping do well...

I'm at $3108... submitted and unsubmitted, and have a show tomorrow and Sunday. plus closing out 3 more shows... they should be getting more orders.

no recruits.. :-( ...

Hope you feel better Carolyn! I also signed a new recruit TODAY and also have 2 shows this weekend! Yeah!!!:D

ChefNic said:
I'm at $3108... submitted and unsubmitted, and have a show tomorrow and Sunday. plus closing out 3 more shows... they should be getting more orders.

no recruits.. :-( ...

Thats great!!!:D Good Luck with your shows tomorrow! Let us know how you do!!!:D

Thank you!!!

Now...how do you get all those recruits?
What are you saying?
I've never been much into recruiting...until here lately...
my director had a talk with me...
She said ..." Six years... you think you may want to step up to director?" something like that...
I just don't want to be pushy, when someone says...well, ...i don't know...or I'll think about it... I let it be.

PampMomof3 said:
Hope you feel better Carolyn! I also signed a new recruit TODAY and also have 2 shows this weekend! Yeah!!!:D

Thanks Kristi and congrats on your new recruit!!

PampMomof3 said:
Great Job Ginger!! Much much better than last year!!!:D

LMAO!!!! YA THINK??????????????????????:rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

dannyzmom said:
Thanks Kristi and congrats on your new recruit!!

Thanks Carolyn and CONGRATS on yours! 1 more and I"ll be a DIRECTOR!! Now, I need to get a couple more so I dont' lose directorship b/c my first recruit is going inactive at the end of the month!:(

ChefNic said:
Thank you!!!

Now...how do you get all those recruits?
What are you saying?
I've never been much into recruiting...until here lately...
my director had a talk with me...
She said ..." Six years... you think you may want to step up to director?" something like that...
I just don't want to be pushy, when someone says...well, ...i don't know...or I'll think about it... I let it be.

I'm offering the opportunity and handing out the EW magazine. That seems to do it!:D

I've submitted ~$1500 so far.

I'm sitting on a Cooking Show that's $600, a catalog show that is $235, and a catalog show that is $400.

I have a show tonight with 10 guests coming, a show tomorrow that already has over $200 in outside orders, and a show on Sunday.

I also have a catalog show that is closing Wednesday but she only has 4 orders so far, so who knows if she'll make it.

As long as my shows this weekend go well and close by Wednesday, we'll be in good shape!

I"m at 2405 and have a show to close tomorrow and 3 catalog shows to close. I expect to be at 3000 for the month! I was really hoping for 4000, but had 2 hostesses flake on me.

Good Luck Deb! You are having a busy weekend like me!! Ugh, I'm exhausted already!!!:D

janetupnorth said:
#1 done, #2 done, won't make #3 but I haven't closed the show yet and have a cooking show on 2/28 since I had posted that...

I've got a $1600 show with more orders coming in WooHoo!!!! Another $1000 show, 5 more cooking shows and a catty show (none have been submitted yet) - and one recruit that should qualify by the 28th...I want another recruit! I want two more recruits!

DebbieJ said:
I've submitted ~$1500 so far.

I'm sitting on a Cooking Show that's $600, a catalog show that is $235, and a catalog show that is $400.

I have a show tonight with 10 guests coming, a show tomorrow that already has over $200 in outside orders, and a show on Sunday.

I also have a catalog show that is closing Wednesday but she only has 4 orders so far, so who knows if she'll make it.

As long as my shows this weekend go well and close by Wednesday, we'll be in good shape!

Tonight's show was $800 with at least one more order to come!!! WOO HOOO!! And three bookings, too!

Haven't met mine yet either...
Paige Dixon said:
I always have a goal of $10,000 in sales for Feb. Haven't made it yet...

My 2007 goal was to hit $ 1250.00+/min consistently.

Last Aug. was my highest month ever; my first cooking show = 704.00 so pretty hefty goal to hit :)

I'm not giving up and sure hope once a recruit signs on with me that will flow much easier too.

I have so many fence sitting, one went to the special Hispanic event and almost got out of it, due to flat tire, but her husband let her know how much I had counted on her and sent her in his truck!!! She said she was definately signing and no later than today, well guess what??? no signing :(

The other real possibility was waiting for income tax return *(he sells Avon for his mother) and didn't get enough $$ back :(

I know the feeling this yr I cashed in a huge pension and my first time homebuying didn't help so I had to pay in $ 3549.00 :(

LIz

I'm at 2971.94 so far; but 900 of that is 2 Jan shows so no doubles for that much. I have 2 shows to close this weekend, one that's pushing 1000:D I had one last night that's at 400, and I have one today. My second one I was supposed to have today is doing catty instead....so we'll see:)

I am at $4131 for the month - I still have a few orders from a fundraiser that I have to pick up, so I'm thinking that I might get to $4500. I also signed a new recruit! So I have 3 recruits, 1 qualified, 1 who has submitted 2 shows and 1 who has submitted one show. :)

Well, my month is not turning out the way I had hoped. I had several cancellations and what seemed like abunch of smaller show. I really hope for 4k....I think I will be lucky to have 2500....oh well...I did have a few possible recruits at my show last night!!

I'm with you on the cancellations!! This has been my worst month ever.:( I started with 8 cooking, a catalog and a fundraiser. I had several cancel so I'm ending up with only three actual cooking shows. Two converted to March shows and Two converted to catalog shows. One just decided she didn't want to do one at all.:rolleyes: I did just pick up one more catalog show. So I'll end with three cooking, four catalog and one fundraiser. My catalog shows don't seem to pan out very well so I'll not be holding my breath for a great month. I'm going to be lucky to hit $2500. I'm just looking forward to my open house on March 1st and starting off a new season.

I have about $1,100.00 in sales. My goal was $3,000.00. I have one show left to be turne in and I had one reschedule.

OK, you girls are GREAT,
but it makes me feel so crappy!
I just submitted a $500 show and I have a $400 catty show that I still have to submit.
You girls are like in double digits!

Marg said:
I am at $4131 for the month - I still have a few orders from a fundraiser that I have to pick up, so I'm thinking that I might get to $4500. I also signed a new recruit! So I have 3 recruits, 1 qualified, 1 who has submitted 2 shows and 1 who has submitted one show. :)

WAY TO GO Marg....Keep it up!!!!! You'll be walking soon...;)

Thanks, Ginger!
I was hoping to get about $750 for my fundraiser. Guess what? It's at $1500 with a couple of more orders to come!! It looks like I'll get to $5000 for the month!!! WOOHOO!!!

I'm at $3,632 for the month so far, with 3 more shows to close. My Goal was$4,000 but looks like it will be higher, which will be my best month in sales yet. I am so excited!:D Now if I could only get the recruiting thing down better, I would be even more excited.

I just did four shows this weekend (but I'm turning one of them in for March). I am sitting on three catalog shows and four cooking shows waiting to close. When they do, my commissionable sales are going to be $5200+!!! And I signed one recruit and have four very interested leads right now.

DOUBLE POINTS BABY!!! LONDON HERE I COME!!!!

And my March calendar is looking good and I have three bookings for April. :)

Update!I'm at 2966 with 3 catalog shows out...I'd like to end up at 4000. Get that extra percent!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JaimeQ
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu