• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chasing Directorship: Is Another Double Points Month Possible?

In summary, the cast of Days of our Lives is reportedly leaving the show, with John and EJ being the most recent casualties. John is reported to have died and EJ is still alive, but it is unknown if they will be back.
shelliebeard
Incentive PointsWhat is the likelyhood of another Double Points month? I have Level 1 in the bag, but Level 2 seems so far off. A double points month is the only possible thing to save me right now. :pray:

I didn't have a clue that I would be Director any time soon, during the last Double Points month, so I completely flaked out!:yuck:

Has anyone else gotten Directorship before the 15,000 sales mark? I got my gold whisk before my silver whisk. Strange.

Congrats on reaching Directorship so fast! What's your secret? Do tell!!
I have never seen the company do more than one double points month in a year.

Well, I'm pretty competitive when I want to be and incentives make all the difference to me. Last year I signed 2 consultants in my first 90 days, but that was it. I just stopped (I don't know why?). Then when they came out with the Recruit 4 in May and June promotion, I did it! It was all about looking for the opportunity. The first one in May was buying a lot of product from the New Consultant Kit, so that was easy. The next one was at a Host Appreciation Party and wanted to win poducts desperately. She had done everything else to get tickets except become a consultant (she had 2 shows scheduled with me and 4 referring hosts, so this was another obvious recruit lead). She signed right there on the spot and won the last prize of the night. BTW, in her first 90 days she has already signed 5!! :party:

All of the excitement from all of the recruiting going on was just contagious! Now everyone wants to be a part of the energy coming from our team! In 2 months I went from a team of 3 (me and my 2 recruits) to a team of (sad, I had to go back to my Performance Tracker to count:bugeye:) 14!! :money:

It's all very exciting, and with 14 we should be able to hit the $4000 mark without a whole lot of problems, but I really need to focus on my personal sales. I can do Ok, if I can just get them on the calendar. I only held 26 shows before becoming Director. I am terrible at host coaching!! Really anything that involves me getting on the phone, because I always put it off. With all of the advice I receive from CS and DCS I hope to turn it around quickly!

Thank you all!!

Why are they killing of John??????????

I haven't been watching Nikki - but I'm guessing he'll be back:) Aren't they always on Days?

Gina M said:
I haven't been watching Nikki - but I'm guessing he'll be back:) Aren't they always on Days?

I was thinking the same thing, ha! And they find out he is really Roman! HA! I use to love this show. Peter Reckell is so fine! My fav scene of ALL TIME for soaps is when Hope was marrying someone else and he cam on his motorcycle and got her from the church, mmmmmmmmmmm how romantic!!!

Nikkijo said:
Why are they killing of John??????????

He was still alive and talking on Tuesday's Show... I bet he makes it.. again... with some crazy twist I'm sure..

Jess_K said:
He was still alive and talking on Tuesday's Show... I bet he makes it.. again... with some crazy twist I'm sure..

****spoiler alert*********

according to some spoilers John and EJ are off the show and in a way that they can not return. (which we all know that they can) Marlena also leaves.

I'm currently watching todays episode.. and so far John is haning in there.... and EJ is still alive a kicking...

JaimeQ said:
I'm currently watching todays episode.. and so far John is haning in there.... and EJ is still alive a kicking...

it didn't state if it would be this week or when they all leave....so not sure...and it may or may not be true

Ok so John "died" at the end of today's episode.... who knows what will become of that...

Hmm, interesting... I did see on Soap Opera Digest that "John dies" I think was on the cover page. But I haven't been watching it for awhile now but I am sure he will be back someday!

I'm surprised they didn't drag it out all week

From the spoilers I have seen, he is leaving the show. Who knows though, months down the road he could come back if they need ratings!! That is my opinion on the ratings! I will be bummed if Marlena leaves though!!

Nikkijo said:
I'm surprised they didn't drag it out all week

Oouuhhh, I like your Stripper sign, much better than the other ladies:p!

The actor has been vocal about his displeasure of having less screen time for months and I read that he himself said it was inevitable that he was going to be off the show. So, no, I don't think he is coming back anytime soon.

heat123 said:
Oouuhhh, I like your Stripper sign, much better than the other ladies:p!

my stripper sign????

I liked the funeral today....I liked all of the flashbacks.

Nikkijo said:
I liked the funeral today....I liked all of the flashbacks.
I missed todays episode... I took DD to the pumpkin farm:)

Related to Chasing Directorship: Is Another Double Points Month Possible?

1. Can I earn double points every month as a Director?

While it is possible to earn double points in some months, it is not guaranteed. The Double Points Program is typically offered a few times per year and is subject to change. As a Director, it is important to focus on consistently growing your business and reaching your goals rather than solely relying on double points promotions.

2. How do I track my points during a Double Points Month?

During a Double Points Month, your points will automatically double in the Points Tracker on your Pampered Chef account. You can also track your points by looking at the "Points Breakdown" section of your monthly commission statement.

3. Can I earn double points on all of my sales during a Double Points Month?

No, double points are only applied to your personal sales and not on team or bonus sales. However, any points earned from your team or bonus sales will still count towards your overall points for the month.

4. Is there a limit to how many points I can earn during a Double Points Month?

No, there is no limit to the number of points you can earn during a Double Points Month. The more sales and parties you have, the more points you can earn.

5. Can I still earn double points if I'm not a Director?

Yes, all levels of consultants can earn double points during a Double Points Month. However, as a Director, you have the potential to earn double points on your personal sales as well as your team and bonus sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef