• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Great Article From Success Factory

In summary, Success Factory has some great ideas for working smarter, not harder, when it comes to parties. Their advice includes pre-planning, upselling, and closing the party that night.
mrssyvo
Once again, another great article from Success Factory. I get their daily
E-mail, and it is always chock full of great ideas and information. This is a great article- Some of these things I already do, but many more I will implement right away. Good ideas to help you work smarter- not harder!!!!

SUBJECT: Do it NOW!
The party plan industry attracts many parents of young children because of the flexibility it offers around busy family schedules. Sometimes, however, we run the risk of “flexing” ourselves right out of business because we can go days or weeks at a time without touching our businesses due to the distractions that can happen while working from home. Let's talk for a moment about working parties more efficiently and effectively in order to maximize results and minimize “homework” from those parties so-to-speak.

When going out to do a party, under most circumstances, you will be without your children. Think of this as your time “at the office”, and do your best to get as much of your work done while you are out for the evening as possible. Here are some practical suggestions to get you started thinking along those lines.

1) Date future parties at your parties.
a) Have open dates ready and available to minimize call back situations

b) Have hostess packets stuffed and ready to go

c) Go over the contents of the packet briefly with the future hostess, scheduling a specific time for a follow up call - so you won't be playing phone tag.

2) Recruit at your parties
a) Have information and paperwork on hand

b) Expect to sign the prospect on the spot (it can happen, but only if you are prepared, so be ready to offer to go ahead and order her kit tonight!)

c) Always have “open dates” each week that are designated recruiting appointment times. Remember, you can always meet with the kids at a McDonald's Play Land the next day, but have the time set aside in your calendar.

3) Up sell! Pay attention to what customers are ordering and be sure you are suggesting “add-ons” to appropriate products (doesn't McDonald's always ask if you want to Supersize it?)

4) Pre-write a thank-you note to your hostess and put it on her fridge with your magnet before you leave her house.

5) Don't forget to leave your hostess with her copy of the customer receipts.

6) Double check that the customer order form is filled out completely while she is standing there. Don't forget to note form of payment (check, cash, credit card). Double checking that you've copied the credit card number correctly can save you lots of time later. TSF always makes sure to have a phone number for the customer as well.

7) Pack your samples up so they are ready to go out the door again to the next party. Reorganize paperwork in your briefcase also, making a mental note of what supplies you'll need to restock before your next party.

8) Whenever possible, close your party THAT night. With good hostess coaching, your hostess will have her wish list waiting and also will have taken care of getting orders ahead of time. We all are a little wound up when we get home from a party, so why not use the time that your family is asleep to go ahead and submit your party that same evening? This is also a great time to make some notes on each guest order form with information you gleaned on that person. It will help you to recall them and personalize any future contact with them.

Now, TSF realizes that due to lots of variables, things don't always go as smoothly the night of the party as we'd like. But using even a couple of these ideas will help you to work your business in a more time efficient manner.

I agree this is a great article. I read it this morning in my email.

Great tips! Thanks!
I "subscribed" to TSF but have never gotten anything from them.

Thanks for the information!!

I'm glad you posted that - for some reason, mine was chopped off on one side in my email, and I could only read the first half of each line. :confused:

Can you post the link for success factory?

What is "Another Great Article From Success Factory"?

"Another Great Article From Success Factory" is a series of articles created by Success Factory, a company that specializes in providing helpful tips and resources for entrepreneurs and small business owners. These articles cover a wide range of topics related to business success, including marketing, leadership, and productivity.

How can reading "Another Great Article From Success Factory" benefit my business?

Reading "Another Great Article From Success Factory" can benefit your business in several ways. These articles offer valuable insights and practical advice from experienced entrepreneurs and business experts. They can help you improve your marketing strategies, develop effective leadership skills, and increase productivity in your business.

Are the articles in "Another Great Article From Success Factory" only relevant to certain industries?

No, the articles in "Another Great Article From Success Factory" are relevant to a wide range of industries. While some articles may focus on specific industries, the majority of the content is applicable to any type of business. Whether you run a small retail store or a large corporation, you can find useful information in these articles.

Can I share the articles from "Another Great Article From Success Factory" with my team or coworkers?

Yes, you are welcome to share the articles from "Another Great Article From Success Factory" with your team or coworkers. In fact, these articles are designed to be shared and discussed with others. By sharing the articles with your team, you can spark meaningful conversations and potentially implement new strategies in your business.

Is there a cost to access "Another Great Article From Success Factory"?

No, there is no cost to access "Another Great Article From Success Factory". These articles are available for free on the Success Factory website. You can also sign up for their newsletter to receive regular updates and notifications when new articles are published.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mrssyvo