• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Newbie Question...about Incentive Points

In summary, you earn 1 point per $1 in sales unless there is a double points special, and you also earn points for recruiting. To reach each level, you need to earn 2000 points.
ChefJoyJ
As you know, I haven't signed yet, so I don't have access to all this info...and I'm full of newbie questions. :p I figured I'd tap the pool of knowledge that is chefsuccess and ask you guys... :angel:

How do you earn incentive points? I know you earn by selling (is it one point per dollar?) Do you also get points for recruits? promoting? Anything else?

Just want to know what all I have to do to earn a level next year...preferably an awesome trip (still dreaming of Hawaii - thanks Amy). Of course, I'm going to run my business the best I can so that my DH will agree to let me just do PC and continue to be a SAHM...but a trip would be incredible - that's my goal for my first year.

Well, that....and becoming a future director (director is in my sights, but one goal at a time), hitting 15,000 in career sales w/in my first 6 months, 8+ shows a month, and most importantly - showing my DH that PC is for real and I *can* do it successfully!

Wow, you do have your goals in line! I don't think I was that organized when I started.

You do earn 1 point per $1 unless they are doing a double points special, then it's 2 pt per $1 in sales. That is middle Jan-middle Feb this year (don't remember exact dates). You do also earn points for recruting, but once again, don't remember off the top of my head. I think you also get 2000 extra points when you qualify. I missed out on that last year because I signed in Nov, qualified in Dec and then the points started over.

All of your goals sound really acheivable, I made $15,000 in less than 10 months without too much of that coming from my first two months so I like to technically say 8 months!

wadesgirl said:
Wow, you do have your goals in line! I don't think I was that organized when I started.

You do earn 1 point per $1 unless they are doing a double points special, then it's 2 pt per $1 in sales. That is middle Jan-middle Feb this year (don't remember exact dates). You do also earn points for recruting, but once again, don't remember off the top of my head. I think you also get 2000 extra points when you qualify. I missed out on that last year because I signed in Nov, qualified in Dec and then the points started over.

All of your goals sound really acheivable, I made $15,000 in less than 10 months without too much of that coming from my first two months so I like to technically say 8 months!

2000 points for each recruit who qualifies, and 2000 points for promoting to director or above, PLUS reduced points to qualify for trips with each promotion starting with FD.

actually it's 3000 for promoting to director

To get the 2000 pts from recruits, they have to qualify before going inactive. Also in January, with $3000 in sales from Jan 1-31, you get a bonus 1500 points (on top of any that happen to be in the double points time frame) & with $6000 in sales, a bonus 3000 points! I'm trying for a full January--except I'll be on vacation for 11 days of it--argh! But I plan on working it for the rest of the month that I'll be here!

How many points do you need to earn to reach each level?

They will announce it when they announce the trips at Leadership

Joy; I can't wait to see what you do with your biz! You are going to do great:)

And if you're planning on doing 8 shows/month; you'll be earning a trip!

1. What are incentive points and how do I earn them?

Incentive points are a rewards system that Pampered Chef uses to recognize and motivate its consultants. You can earn points by selling products, recruiting new consultants, attending training events, and achieving certain sales goals. The more points you earn, the higher your chances of winning prizes and incentives.

2. How do I keep track of my incentive points?

Your incentive points can be viewed on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. They will be updated regularly to reflect your latest sales and achievements. You can also contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance with tracking your points.

3. Can I redeem my incentive points for cash?

No, incentive points cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards prizes and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. However, these rewards can be very valuable and can help you grow your business and improve your consultant experience.

4. Do my incentive points expire?

Yes, your incentive points will expire at the end of each incentive period. This is usually at the end of the month or quarter, depending on the specific incentive program. It's important to check the expiration date and make sure to use your points before they expire.

5. Can I transfer my incentive points to another consultant?

No, incentive points are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them. However, you can collaborate with other consultants to earn points together and share the rewards. It's a great way to build a supportive network within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat