• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Incentive Points Are Up!

In summary, December Incentive Points are earned by Pampered Chef consultants for meeting sales and recruiting goals in December. They can be redeemed for rewards like product discounts and exclusive events. Points can be earned through personal sales, recruiting, parties, and promotions. Points can be tracked on the consultant dashboard and expire at the end of the month.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Points for 2007's incentive trip from selling in December are up on the tracker!
I assume that means those of you who earne dpoints for going to Leadershiip have been credited your points as well!

Yup! WAHOO!!! Now I just need to promote two times and earn another 56000 to earn Level 4!!!

That's great news! I'm so excited to see my points go up on the tracker. It's always a great feeling to know that your hard work and sales are paying off. And I'm happy to hear that those who earned points for the leadership trip have also been credited. It's always nice to be recognized for your efforts and achievements. Congratulations to everyone who earned points and let's keep up the momentum to earn even more for the next incentive trip!

Related to December Incentive Points Are Up!

What are December Incentive Points?

December Incentive Points are points that are earned by Pampered Chef consultants for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals during the month of December. These points can be redeemed for various rewards and incentives.

How do I earn December Incentive Points?

There are several ways to earn December Incentive Points. Consultants can earn points by meeting their personal sales goals, recruiting new team members, hosting successful parties, and participating in company promotions and challenges.

What can I redeem my December Incentive Points for?

You can redeem your December Incentive Points for a variety of rewards and incentives, such as product discounts, free products, and exclusive consultant events and trainings. The specific rewards available may vary each month.

How do I track my December Incentive Points?

You can track your December Incentive Points on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Your points will be updated in real-time as you earn them, and you can also see how many points you need to reach certain rewards.

When do my December Incentive Points expire?

December Incentive Points expire at the end of the month, so be sure to use them before the month is over. Unused points will not roll over to the next month, so make sure to redeem them for rewards while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinb
Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat