• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bonus Points on Incentive Tracker: Have You Seen Yours?

In summary, bonus points on the Incentive Tracker are a way for Pampered Chef consultants to earn extra rewards and recognition for their sales and performance. These points can be earned by meeting sales goals, recruiting new team members, and participating in special promotions and challenges. They can be viewed on the Incentive Tracker section of a consultant's account and can be redeemed for rewards such as Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and travel opportunities. It is important to note that bonus points do have an expiration date, typically after one year, so it is important to redeem them before they expire.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey there... I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

I have a quick question about when the 1500 bonus points should be
showing up on the incentive tracker. My shows have all posted but not
the bonus points. Will that take some time or have some of you already
seen yours posted?

It normally takes a few days regardless and considering it is the weekend, it may take a bit longer. Everything will most likely be posted once HO closes the month and files all reports around the 8th-10th.

Cool! Thanks ... I can stop hyperventilating now! :) I need to go bake a german chocolate birthday cake!

Diane - could you send a piece of that cake down south? Oh yeah, and some milk, please?

Ummm... SURE! :) My DH said... wow... our daughter is getting that for her birthday... you didn't ever make the one you promised for my birthday...his birthday is Christmas Eve... I told him he could share so I guess you can share too! Tell you what... if there is any left after the 31 people coming have gone home... it's YOURS!

I was wondering about that too. And wow, that cake sounds really yummy!

Yes, it does. I've come to the conclusion that all I'm going to do is gain weight with this business. You people don't know when to quit with the chocolate and sweets! :eek:

What are bonus points on the Incentive Tracker?

Bonus points on the Incentive Tracker are a way for Pampered Chef consultants to earn extra rewards and recognition for their sales and performance.

How do I earn bonus points on the Incentive Tracker?

Consultants can earn bonus points by meeting certain sales goals, recruiting new team members, and participating in special promotions and challenges set by Pampered Chef.

Where can I see my bonus points on the Incentive Tracker?

Your bonus points can be viewed on the Incentive Tracker section of your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the Incentive Tracker tab to see your current bonus point balance.

What can I redeem my bonus points for?

Bonus points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards, such as Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and even travel opportunities. The available rewards may vary depending on current promotions and availability.

Do bonus points on the Incentive Tracker expire?

Yes, bonus points on the Incentive Tracker do have an expiration date. Typically, bonus points will expire after one year, but this may vary depending on the specific promotion or challenge. Be sure to check the expiration date of your bonus points and redeem them before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies
Views
letscook04