• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of Travel April Bonus Points?

In summary, the 4000 bonus points for promoting by April 1st applies to any titles you have as of January 1st.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Is there somewhere on CC I can pull that flier again? You are supposed to get 4000 bonus points if submitting 4 or more right? I submitted 4 and before end of the month.

I looked at my incentive calculator and I see that my miscellaneous updated from 1000 (spring launch) to 3000? I'm confused and wondering if anyone else had issues?

Should I email solution center?

That stuff usually isn't completely current until after the 10th of the month. I would wait and see what happens and call on Wednesday if it's not correct.

I believe in looking over the rules for the trip...that bonus points and things like that won't be added until the end of the time...but I am not 100% sure.. I will look over it again.

I looked at mine and they are updated to the right amount.....April consultant news has the information...pretty sure! Good luck....call HO?

The shows had to Held and Submitted in April -- were they all dated and submitted in April? Also, I see that you are a TL as of May 1st, perhaps the points were for your recruit qualifying and your trip points just didn't update yet.

I believe that is was based on who many shows you submitted and they also had to be held and submitted in April. If you submitted 4 shows it was 4,000 and less if you submitted less shows. Hope that makes sense.

When I first read the Taste of Travel special for April, I thought since I promoted by April 1st to Director, that I wasn't entitled to the promotion. After reading and reading the fine print over and over...it really only says as long as I had the title of a C, SC or TL on or following Jan 1st that we can get the bonus points for Taste of Travel....is that correct. The other day I just got 4000 bonus points for having at least 4 shows in April. I didn't think I was entitled to the points....Am I? I hope!! :)

To answer everyone who responded in regards to me. I held and submitted 4 shows in April and submitted them in April. One was a FR but I remember reading that those were included in the shows for bonus pts. I submitted a catalog show on the 30th. The credit card was declined but I fixed it in less than 24 hours and was given impression that it counted in April. It's showing in my April sales on Consultant Connection. I was a SC as of start April so should be eligible for points. Someone said something about recruiting points. The 2000 for my recruit shows under recruiting pts on incentive calculator.

The flyer is on page 14 of the April Consultant News. ;)

Have you called HO yet?

Even though I promoted to Director April 1st, I'm still entitled to the Bonus Points!

3girls said:
Have you called HO yet?

I haven't I was waiting for today and it's still showing incorrectly. I'll reach out tomorrow.

What is the "Taste of Travel April Bonus Points" program?

The "Taste of Travel April Bonus Points" program is a promotion offered by a company that allows customers to earn bonus points when they book travel during the month of April.

How do I earn bonus points through this program?

To earn bonus points through the "Taste of Travel April Bonus Points" program, you must book travel during the month of April through the designated company. Bonus points will be automatically added to your account after your trip is completed.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to earning bonus points?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations to earning bonus points through the "Taste of Travel April Bonus Points" program. These can vary depending on the company offering the promotion, so be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before booking your travel.

When will I receive my bonus points?

Your bonus points will be added to your account after your trip is completed. The exact timing may vary depending on the company offering the promotion, so be sure to check with them for more specific information.

What can I redeem my bonus points for?

The redemption options for bonus points earned through the "Taste of Travel April Bonus Points" program will depend on the company offering the promotion. Some may allow you to redeem them for future travel, while others may offer other rewards or perks. Check with the company for more information on redemption options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
jendill