• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Incentive Trip Tracking Points Changed!

I called H.O. already and they finally sent me to tech support. I had to walk them through exactly how I get the screen and after we were finally done he says it looks like there is a problem. He has to do some research and will be e-mailing me back!
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Ok, problem here and those of you that check regularly please check now! I regularly check my trip points after a show is submitted and after a recruit of mine qualifies. I have been going on there daily since July 1st because I was checking to see if my sales from June have posted and also to see if I received my 2,000 points because one of my girls qualified! Well, the 2,000 showed up several days ago but my sales have not been accurate yet because I had a show on hold that finally resolved and I went there to see if my sales had finally posted. (ARE YOU CONFUSED HERE YET???)

Well anyway, finally the sales points are accurate! YEA! :D But NOW, my recruit's 2,000 points have vanished!:eek:

I went back and looked on the IPT as I thought maybe her show was put on hold or something but it still shows her as submitting 4 shows!

Has anyone here looked lately to see if points have vanished? Especially those from a recruit recently qualifying?

I called H.O. already and they finally sent me to tech support. I had to walk them through exactly how I get the screen and after we were finally done he says it looks like there is a problem. He has to do some research and will be e-mailing me back! This is so strange!

Hi

I guess this is a universal problem, another thread was just started talking about this exact thing.

I had already started another thread (sorry, named it incorrectly), and yes we are all having problems....

now at least we won't bombard HO with calls and give them a chance to work on it!

jwpamp said:
I had already started another thread (sorry, named it incorrectly), and yes we are all having problems....

now at least we won't bombard HO with calls and give them a chance to work on it!

Oh really??? It's still early too! I guess we are both anal about this thing huh? I mean that in a good way! :D
Did you call H.O. about this too?

I was SO anxious to see my points being TOTALLY accurate too! :cry:

I am missing over 4,000 points! Did they say they would get it fixed?

It's kind of cool though to look at it and realize how much our recruiting efforts really pay off! I'm getting ready to add another 4,000 in a couple of days :) I'm sure HO will have it fixed soon. Someone said something about this happening last year around National Conference time.

1. Why did my incentive trip tracking points change?

There could be a few reasons why your incentive trip tracking points changed. One possibility is that there was a correction made to your previous points due to a mistake or error. Another reason could be that new points were added for a recent purchase or event. If you have any concerns or questions about the specific change to your points, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for further clarification.

2. Will my changed points affect my eligibility for the incentive trip?

It depends on the specific rules and requirements for the incentive trip. If the change in points significantly affects your total points, it is possible that your eligibility for the trip may be affected. However, if you still meet the minimum point requirement, your eligibility should not be affected. We recommend checking the specific rules and regulations for the incentive trip to determine the impact of the change in points.

3. How can I keep track of my incentive trip points?

You can keep track of your incentive trip points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the "My Incentive Trip Tracking" section. This will show you a breakdown of your current points and any changes that have been made. Your consultant can also provide you with updates on your points and answer any questions you may have.

4. Can I dispute the change in my incentive trip points?

If you believe there has been a mistake or error in the change to your incentive trip points, you can reach out to your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They will be able to investigate the change and make any necessary corrections. However, please note that any changes made to your points are final and cannot be disputed after a certain period of time.

5. How often are incentive trip points updated?

Incentive trip points are typically updated every month, but this may vary depending on the specific trip and its rules. Your consultant should be able to provide you with a schedule for when points are updated. It is important to note that points can change at any time due to corrections or new points being added, so it is best to regularly check your point balance to stay updated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views