• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Incentive Trip Points: Tips for Achieving Success in Direct Sales

In summary, Janet has $1300 in guest sales and is aiming for $3000 guest sales for the month. Ellen is only at $253.50.
jwpamp
Just checking in....as soon as I submit my shows from this weekend, I'll have 8000 points so far (all from sales).

Next?

That's great Janice - you rock! I have to submit two shows this week (one catalog and one cooking) and had a small catalog show at the beg. of Jan. - so I'm hoping to have around 1600 points (obviously hoping for more) and then I have a mystery host show on the 27th which has close to 20 people coming - hoping for some high numbers there!

Janice! You are awesome girl! (of course we knew that!) What a great start for you:)

YOUR ROCK!!! I'll be lucky if I get 1500 this month

I am glad somebody is doing good because my January is falling to pieces. I had 4 bookings and so far 2 have fell away. One rescheduled for February (kids with strep throat) and the 2nd (suppose to be tonight) cancelled when I called her to confirm and she stated only 2 RSVP'd. And those 2 know the catalog inside and out. This is the 3 rd time for this host to re=schedule. UGGGGG!!!! I did talk her into having a catalog show instead. Our temp is very cold (single digits) so maybe that is keeping people inside. Not a good start to the year. My last 2 are next weekend so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they stay. GOOD GRIEF!!!!

I have $2,232.62 ($632.20 submitted and included in total), plus 2 cooking and 3 catty shows not yet submitted. I should definitely get the $1,500 bonus for $3,000 sales.

Janice - THAT's AWESOME!!!I'm at $1300 in guest sales - with a show that I did this past weekend - $500 and counting - plus 2 more shows. I'm aiming at $3000 guest sales for the month and the xtra 1500 bonus points!

AWESOME Janet! Go girl! I wish my #s looked that good! ;) Give us your total at double points deadline! Love to see how you do in the end! Good luck!

You rock Janice! No real points to speak of here (back-to-back moves in two months), but your business is inspirational (as always!).
leggy

Well after I submit my catty show today I will have a whopping 400 points. Sad huh?

I do have a show on Sunday though and then 2 more early February. I got SOOO many points last year and this year is just very slow for me so far. Hopefully the few shows I do have will be BIG.

I'm at 1983 so far... and planning on LOADS more before this double points session is over! :) It's SUCH a super opportunity and I am going for as high and I can go! I know ya'll are doing the same!

Christ Follower said:
Well after I submit my catty show today I will have a whopping 400 points. Sad huh?

I do have a show on Sunday though and then 2 more early February. I got SOOO many points last year and this year is just very slow for me so far. Hopefully the few shows I do have will be BIG.
Don't feel too bad Ellen. I'm only at $253.50! I've only got one more show so no big hopes of getting any bonus points. My one show does promise to be a good one though, so that's good for double points!

Christ Follower said:

Yeah, I'm only at 800 pts after I submit this next catty show and only have 1 vendor boutique and 1-2 cooking shows before double points ends!:(

Here's hopin my 2 recruits qualify before going in active to make up for this years double point period!:blushing:

Related to Maximize Your Incentive Trip Points: Tips for Achieving Success in Direct Sales

1. How can I earn points for an incentive trip through direct sales?

The best way to earn points for an incentive trip is by consistently meeting and exceeding your sales goals. This can be done by building a strong client base, hosting successful parties and events, and actively promoting and selling the products to potential customers.

2. Are there any specific strategies or techniques I can use to maximize my incentive trip points?

Yes, there are several strategies you can use to maximize your points. These include setting specific and achievable goals, utilizing social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience, and offering special promotions or discounts to incentivize customers to make larger purchases.

3. Can I earn points for the incentive trip through team sales or only personal sales?

You are able to earn points for the incentive trip through both personal and team sales. Encouraging and supporting your team members to reach their sales goals can also benefit you in earning points for the trip.

4. How often are incentive trips offered and how do I know when they are available?

Incentive trips are typically offered once or twice a year and are announced through company-wide communications, such as newsletters or emails. You can also check the company's website or social media pages for updates on upcoming trips.

5. Can I redeem my points for other rewards besides the incentive trip?

Yes, some companies may offer alternative rewards or incentives for meeting sales goals, such as cash bonuses or product discounts. However, the incentive trip is often the most coveted reward and offers a unique and memorable experience for top-performing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views