• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Success: 4000 Trip Points, $220 Stockpot, Sling Bag, and More!

In summary, CK earned 16000 in sales and 4000 trip points. She will be presenting at Phoenix in January and is excited for the opportunity.
ChefCKHall
Two consultants qualified today, six shows submitted today....up to my chinny chin chin, last minute, teeth-gritting, finger-flying on keyboard and phone action!BUT, in January:
Earned 4000 trip incentive points!
Gonna finally get my $220 stockpot!
Got the Sling Bag!
Got Double Points for February!
Just under $500 in PC Dollas!All that, AND, had left shoulder arthroscopic surgery....stitches come out Thursday!Sigh....I love this company........♥

Congratulations!!!!! So did you do almost $8000 this month? You are an inspiration!

cincychef said:
Congratulations!!!!! So did you do almost $8000 this month? You are an inspiration!

Just under 10K! Incredible! One of my shows was the highest in my career! Host was laughing cuz all she wanted was the Miracle Pot half-off....she got it FREE and the knife set too! And more!

Congratulations CK!!!!!

I wish I could be at Phoenix SL to learn all of your tips...that's were you will be talking about shows or sales, right?

ilovpc said:
Congratulations CK!!!!!

I wish I could be at Phoenix SL to learn all of your tips...that's were you will be talking about shows or sales, right?

They want me to do the cooking show demo/training.....you know I am not polished or anything like that....I do talk a mile a minute....heck I forget stuff at each show....like even the drawing slip....how on earth am I gonna do this?

Seriously cannot wait to see ya!!!

ChefCKHall said:
They want me to do the cooking show demo/training.....you know I am not polished or anything like that....I do talk a mile a minute....heck I forget stuff at each show....like even the drawing slip....how on earth am I gonna do this?

That's the point! None of us are perfect. Keep up the great work. Plus you earned more than 4000 trip points - talk about almost 14000 with your sales!

WOW!! Congrats on your success!!

Congrats CK!!! What a way to start off 2011. Sounds like someone will be enjoying a nice Med. cruise next year ;)

After your Launch, can you post your script or whatever you submitted to HO for the presentation?

Becca_in_MD said:
Congrats CK!!! What a way to start off 2011. Sounds like someone will be enjoying a nice Med. cruise next year ;)

After your Launch, can you post your script or whatever you submitted to HO for the presentation?

Good morning! Yes I will do that! Hopefully, I can stick to it at Phoenix without becoming a blubbering fool in front of 375 consultants!

So...CK, what was your show total that was your highest?

wadesgirl said:
That's the point! None of us are perfect. Keep up the great work. Plus you earned more than 4000 trip points - talk about almost 14000 with your sales!
Oooohhhh good point on the points...LOL....16,000 to be exact!My smile is even bigger now!Largest show = Just a hair over $2000

ChefCKHall said:
Oooohhhh good point on the points...LOL....16,000 to be exact!

My smile is even bigger now!

Largest show = Just a hair over $2000

That is great..you are awesome. Don't forget to change your best show on here.

ChefCKHall said:
Just under 10K! Incredible! One of my shows was the highest in my career! Host was laughing cuz all she wanted was the Miracle Pot half-off....she got it FREE and the knife set too! And more!

Wow way to ROCK!!! congratulations!!

Phew....I wish I had your energy.

That's terrific. Congratulations.

You are on a roll. lol.

ChefCKHall said:
Oooohhhh good point on the points...LOL....16,000 to be exact!

My smile is even bigger now!

Largest show = Just a hair over $2000

Yup, better change your largest show!

Congrats! Truly amazing and an inspiration! Way to go!

1. What is "Phew....what a Day!"?

"Phew....what a Day!" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to help busy individuals make quick and delicious meals without sacrificing flavor or quality.

2. What types of products are included in the "Phew....what a Day!" line?

The "Phew....what a Day!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware that make meal prep easier and faster. Some examples include the Quick Cooker, Micro-Cooker, and Veggie Spiralizer.

3. How can "Phew....what a Day!" products save me time in the kitchen?

"Phew....what a Day!" products are designed to streamline meal prep by cutting down on prep time and making cooking more efficient. For example, the Quick Cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods, while the Veggie Spiralizer can quickly turn vegetables into noodles for a healthier alternative to pasta.

4. Are "Phew....what a Day!" products easy to use?

Yes, "Phew....what a Day!" products are designed with ease of use in mind. They are user-friendly and come with detailed instructions and recipe ideas to help you get the most out of each product.

5. Can I purchase "Phew....what a Day!" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Phew....what a Day!" products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party to see the products in action and purchase them directly from the consultant.

Back