• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip

In summary, wadesgirl is close to earning her 2nd trip. She has 10,562 points left to reach the end of the year. She has two new recruits that are not qualified yet. If she gets both of them qualified by the end of the year, she only needs 6,562 by the end of the year.
Okay I checked my points. I'm currently at 43,398 with one more guaranteed qualifying recruit (she's only $200 away!). So that leaves me with 6,602 for the rest of the year. That's why I'm a little discouraged. I've never had more than $5000 sales in a month and it's December. But don't worry I'm not giving up yet! It's not over until January 1st!

wadesgirl said:
Okay I checked my points. I'm currently at 43,398 with one more guaranteed qualifying recruit (she's only $200 away!). So that leaves me with 6,602 for the rest of the year. That's why I'm a little discouraged. I've never had more than $5000 sales in a month and it's December. But don't worry I'm not giving up yet! It's not over until January 1st!

YOU can DO it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my highest in sales last April with over 7,000. Highest before that was 3,000ish. I wanted that Excellence Award and I got it!!! DON"T GIVE UP!!

I'm obsessed with tracking my points (prob. to the point it isn't healthy);)
Make a chart and start coloring it in every time you earn 100 pts. Keep it posted where you and everyone else can see it. Trust me it works!

1 fundraiser could put you over the top. Contact local gymnastic groups (I had a lady at my show last night ask about doing one with 60 gals before Christmas).:sing:

I currently have baseball teams & a Montessori school working on one as well.
See if you can still get into a craft fair. Get on the phone.

Offer an extra incentive for host to book in close. For the ones you have on the books offer bonus for each outside order, so if they cxl you still have a show.

Example: 1 outside order = season's best
2 outside order = citrus peeler
3 outside orders = mini whipper

I have a flier but it wouldn't attach. PM me your e-mail and I'll send it that way.

Don't give up now. You can do it!!!!!

Update:
Baseball Fundraiser Closed out last night $2,444!

$1,735 pts to go.

WADESGIRL: How are you doing?

You will both do it!

flemings99 said:
$1,735 pts to go.

WADESGIRL: How are you doing?

It's going! My newest consultant should qualify this week and I have another $500 show to turn in. I think I'll still be around 6000 for December UGH! Still working it though. I'll get actual numbers posted at the end of the month.

Everyone needs to put your progress in your signature! :D

Most of my sales are turned in for the month and my newest consultant just qualified. Right now I'm at 46,833 in points. Leaving me with 5,167 points to earn by the end of December. I wish my other consultant would just do something and qualify! It would make me feel so much better about all this.

I am right there with you! I am okay with sales but I have only 2 qualified and 3 that are on their way to qualifying. I need at least 2 of them to get on the stick and do it!!! UUUggggghhhh!!! I hate the waiting!!

Wahoo! Pts. made in Nov. = trip earned. Now Dec. can be a nice relaxing, stress free month.

Best wishes to those who are still working hard. You can do it!!

Totally Doable! Go for it!!!

Congrats Barb, have a nice relaxing December, you deserve it!!

<h2>1. How do I earn points for the "Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip" promotion?</h2><p>To earn points for this promotion, you can host shows, recruit new team members, and sell products. Every $1 in sales equals 1 point, and every new recruit who qualifies earns you 3,000 points.</p><h2>2. When does the "Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip" promotion end?</h2><p>This promotion runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year, so you have until the end of the year to earn the required points.</p><h2>3. What are the requirements for earning the trip?</h2><p>To earn the trip, you must have at least 50,000 points, including 4 new recruits who have qualified and set up their kick off shows.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn the trip if my recruits haven't set up their kick off shows yet?</h2><p>Yes, you can still earn the trip if your recruits set up their kick off shows and qualify by the end of the year. However, it's important to communicate with them and offer support to ensure they meet the requirements in time.</p><h2>5. How can I keep track of my points and progress towards earning the trip?</h2><p>You can track your points and progress towards earning the trip on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. You can also talk to your team leader or attend team meetings for support and guidance.</p>

1. How do I earn points for the "Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip" promotion?

To earn points for this promotion, you can host shows, recruit new team members, and sell products. Every $1 in sales equals 1 point, and every new recruit who qualifies earns you 3,000 points.

2. When does the "Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip" promotion end?

This promotion runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year, so you have until the end of the year to earn the required points.

3. What are the requirements for earning the trip?

To earn the trip, you must have at least 50,000 points, including 4 new recruits who have qualified and set up their kick off shows.

4. Can I still earn the trip if my recruits haven't set up their kick off shows yet?

Yes, you can still earn the trip if your recruits set up their kick off shows and qualify by the end of the year. However, it's important to communicate with them and offer support to ensure they meet the requirements in time.

5. How can I keep track of my points and progress towards earning the trip?

You can track your points and progress towards earning the trip on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. You can also talk to your team leader or attend team meetings for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat