• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chasing My Dream Trip: My 12 Days of Christmas Sale

In summary, Sharon is close to the trip goal and has turned in two small shows. She is also running a 12 days of Christmas sale.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just checked my points! I am only 2400 away from the trip. I know I have about $500 in sales to turn in tonight. I am doing a 12 days of Christmas sale which is getting some pretty good results. I'm trying!!!!!!!!! Not giving up!

GREAT!! Don't ever give up until it's over. Ever. :)

You can do it! I knew two people last year who made it on the last day of the month. It's definitely doable - call and email everyone you know and tell them you are so close- people love to help!

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER! (stolen from one of my favorite movies)

You can do it!!! :D

same boat here! One recruit to turn in $147 in sales for the 2000 points and me only about less than $500! Then HAWAII is mine!!! :eek:)

Sharon, you can do it too!!!

Sharon, you can do it too!!!

Turned in a show for just under $400 last night but it's now on hold. Just wish I had my one kit napper actually do something, that would give me my last 2000 points.

I'm still waiting patiently for my last two recruits to get something submitted! :) Then I'm going to be sipping margaritas on the beach! We can all do it - it's not over til its over!

Getting down to 1,577 with the two small shows I have to turn in!! Yikes! I hate to be so close and have no clue! Still running my 12 days of Christmas special via email and Facebook. And I'll be seeing family soon to "work" on them!

Something I have done in these situations is call 10 family/friends and ask them each to collect $100 in orders. I earned TPC by doing this and I'm thinking I might do this again real soon!! :)

hope you're getting closer...I just officially made the Toronto trip...put it out there on facebook, email, etc...and had over $580 in orders placed with me from just people wanting to help me out!!! yipppeeee
Keep it up..you can do it

You can do it!

What is "Chasing My Dream Trip: My 12 Days of Christmas Sale"?

"Chasing My Dream Trip: My 12 Days of Christmas Sale" is a special holiday promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a different discounted product each day for 12 days leading up to Christmas.

How can I participate in "Chasing My Dream Trip: My 12 Days of Christmas Sale"?

To participate in the sale, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or consult with your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media to stay updated on the daily deals.

What products will be on sale during "Chasing My Dream Trip: My 12 Days of Christmas Sale"?

The products on sale will vary each day, but they will all be popular and high-quality Pampered Chef items. Some products may be discounted up to 50% off their original price.

When does "Chasing My Dream Trip: My 12 Days of Christmas Sale" start and end?

The sale starts on December 13th and ends on December 24th. Each day, a new product will be featured and available for purchase at the discounted price until the end of the sale.

Can I combine the discounts from "Chasing My Dream Trip: My 12 Days of Christmas Sale" with other offers or promotions?

No, the discounts from the "Chasing My Dream Trip: My 12 Days of Christmas Sale" cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. The sale prices are only valid for the specified day and cannot be applied to previous or future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
mldowney69
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74