• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping for 12 Days of Christmas Show - $400 Success!

In summary, HO is shipping out quickly and I am jealous. My show from Friday shipped the next day and arrived on my door on Monday. My show from Sunday hasn't shipped yet and I really needed it ASAP.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Last night, at around 10pm, I sent my "12 Days of Chritmas" show (which, btw, hit $400! :))

I just got an email this morning to say that my show has been shipped! Now, that's fast!!!! :)

I am jealous! My show I submitted Sunday isn't even picking yet! I am really hoping it ships today!

I agree, they are really doing an awesome job getting product out. I have had a few "missed" small products but they are also shipping out quick.

My show I submitted Sunday isn't even picking yet!

My shows from saturday haven't shipped yet either.

I agree! Submitted Sunday (12/14) ~ Shipped 12/15! Arriving 12/19 in California!!!! That's super fast for us here on the West coast.

I just checked and my show was shipped!!! yea!!

kam said:
I am jealous! My show I submitted Sunday isn't even picking yet! I am really hoping it ships today!

Me too, I submitted one on Friday and one on Sunday and neither of them have gone out...

Last show of the year for me - submitted 12/14 - shipped today will arrive tomorrow! Way to go HO!

PChefPEI said:
Last night, at around 10pm, I sent my "12 Days of Chritmas" show (which, btw, hit $400! :))

I just got an email this morning to say that my show has been shipped! Now, that's fast!!!! :)

I think HO is doing AMAZING!

My show I submitted Friday shipped the next day and arrived on my door on Monday.

sent 3 in on sunday, nothing yet.

I agree! They are on the ball! Oh thursday the 11th around MIDNIGHT I sent a $1251.00 show to HO and the people RECEIVED the order Monday and Tuesday!!! 5 boxes in 4 days!!

My show from Sunday hasn't shipped either and I really needed it ASAP. Looks like I will be looking for some different gifts for those 8 teachers. May send all that back to HO if I don't have it in time. I don't need it for myself and those teachers need it!! Bummer!!

1. What is "Wow! Impressed With Ho!"?

"Wow! Impressed With Ho!" is a versatile seasoning blend that adds a burst of flavor to any dish.

2. What ingredients are in "Wow! Impressed With Ho!"?

The ingredients in "Wow! Impressed With Ho!" include garlic, onion, black pepper, red pepper, and other spices.

3. How do I use "Wow! Impressed With Ho!"?

"Wow! Impressed With Ho!" can be used as a rub for meats, sprinkled on vegetables, or added to soups and sauces for an extra kick of flavor.

4. Is "Wow! Impressed With Ho!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Wow! Impressed With Ho!" is gluten-free and does not contain any common allergens.

5. Can I purchase "Wow! Impressed With Ho!" in bulk?

Yes, "Wow! Impressed With Ho!" is available for purchase in larger quantities for those who love to cook and entertain frequently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
mldowney69
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag