• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Experienced HO's Amazing Shipping Times Yet?

In summary,The conversation discusses how great HO is right now with shipping. Had a show that was submitted last Friday and got all of her stuff delivered yesterday. Then submitted a show Wednesday night and it is getting delivered to me tomorrow. Way to go HO!
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I just needed to share how great HO is right now with shipping!

Had a show that I submitted last Friday and she got all of her stuff yesterday!

THEN, I submitted my open house show Wednesday night about 10PM and it is getting delivered to me TOMORROW!!!

Way to go HO!!

I agree! I submitted a supply order on Monday, and it is out on the truck for delivery today!! Now, I am just hoping that my show I submit today or tomorrow will be so speedy :)

I am so amazed as well. I submitted two shows last night and when I checked them this morning it says shipping through 3/29 so one day behind. Wow!!!!

I Agree!!I submitted 2 shows Wednesday night and they were shipped out yesterday!!! I couldn't believe it!! This is my first month as a consultant and my first show was submitted the first week of the month. Of course, HO was super busy then and it took about a week before the items were shipped. So I was really surprised and excited that my shows went out so quickly this time. HO is awesome!! :D :D

I am so happy to hear this b/c I submitted a show last night and one of the customers needs the mandoline she ordered for a gift on Friday.

I just checked--the show I submitted last night at 10 p.m. is PICKING!!! I better hurry and send her the receipts. :eek:

And the show that had B/O'd Mix & Chops is picking again, which means those bad boys are going out, too. So no need to worry on our Mix & Chop orders, ladies!

Same here!! I submitted a show on Tuesday and it was delivered TODAY!!! :D :D :D :D

Yeah - the shipping department is ROCKIN this month!

It probably all feels like a walk in the park compared to how we slammed them with orders at the end of Feb! :) Years ago I sold Longaberger Baskets and it was at a huge growth spurt in the company... my customers were waiting up to 12 WEEKS for their orders... it was not good... so anytime my hosts get the order in less than 2 weeks I am THRILLED!

I saw this thread and had to go check on an order. It was submitted late Wed night and delivered today before noon! I haven't sent the receipts yet!!!! I ran out of ink in my printer and was planning on picking some up today so I can send receipts tomorrow! NOt that I am complaining AT ALL! I love it. (the host is an arbonne consultant and it's great when things like this happen so other DS consultants see how great we PC consultants have it!)

I hear ya, Dusty. I'm running to the PO this afternoon to quick mail off receipts as well.

I have had that happen before where the show was delivered before my receipts got there...Just give the host a heads up that your receipts are on the way. I am sure she will be so thrilled that everything came in so quickly, she won't mind!!

BTW, that same order that is coming in tomorrow, I just got an email that all SEVEN of my mix n chops are on backorder. But, good news is, the scheduled date for them to ship is the 9th....so I don't think that's bad!

I submitted a show this morning at about 10:30 am CST and it is already picking (3:35 pm CST)

I want in on this fun too!!! At least we are all excited about the shipping right now, at the beginning of March, we weren't that tickled!
So my story is, that I submitted a show at 4:30pm yesterday and it shipped this morning!!! Wow!!!:D So very cool:cool: !

I know HO has their times when they are backed up...usually due to US submitting a ton of orders at the end of the month or at the end of an incentive! I always tell guests to expect their products in 2-3 weeks (closer to 2 usually) ...that way it covers a few extra days till we close, then the time it takes for the order to ship and the host to get it to them.

It's always great when they are thinking 2-3 weeks and they get it in ONE!!

YEA!!! I submitted one last night and it shipped at 6pm!

Update - The order I submitted at about 10:30 has now shipped. I am very excited because my host has a kit credit - I want her to get it as quickly as possible!!

WAHOO! I ALSO FINALLY HAVE A STAR!!!!

Kathytnt said:
Update - The order I submitted at about 10:30 has now shipped. I am very excited because my host has a kit credit - I want her to get it as quickly as possible!!

WAHOO! I ALSO FINALLY HAVE A STAR!!!!
So 800 is the number I need to hit, huh?

1. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Our standard shipping times are 3-5 business days, but we also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can view the estimated delivery date at checkout before placing your order.

2. Do you offer international shipping?

Yes, we offer international shipping to select countries. You can view the list of eligible countries at checkout.

3. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package's progress and estimated delivery date.

4. What if I need to change my shipping address?

If you need to change your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address before your order ships, but we cannot guarantee that the change will be made in time.

5. What if my package is lost or damaged during shipping?

In the rare event that your package is lost or damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your order in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • ChefBeckyD