• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My 12 Days of Christmas Pay it Forward Campaign Fall Short?

In summary, "12 Days of Christmas Flop!" is a holiday party game that involves teams creating dishes using a variety of ingredients. To play, players are divided into teams and assigned different ingredients to create a dish representing one of the 12 days of Christmas. The ingredients used can vary but are typically associated with the holiday season and can be customized to fit dietary restrictions. This game is suitable for all ages but younger children may need assistance. It is also versatile and can be customized for any holiday party.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
So this was my first year doing the 12 Days of Christmas - Pay it Forward Campaign. I had 8 hosts participating but they all fizzled. Everyone said they asked people but no one was interested. I'm definitely going to try again next year. This year I was doing the "Pay it Forward" style where I am contributing a portion of my commission to buy a needy family from my church a full Christmas dinner. So far I've only got about $215 in sales. :(

So here's my question: In my January newsletter that I'll be sending out, do I grin & bear it and say that the campaign went great and helped a needy family, or do I say we didn't reach our goal so maybe next year more people will want to help out? I'm just not sure which way to swing it? Your thoughts?

How about something along the lines of, "We weren't able to do quite as much as I'd hoped, but we were able to brighten a needy family's Christmas."

If you say something, don't say anything negative. I like Rae's wording. Either that or don't say anything at all.

I wouldn't even say that you didn't quite do what you'd hoped. I'd say something like "Thank you to those who participated in my 12 days... We helped brighten a family's Christmas. My goal is to help even more people next year."

I actually prefer Beth's wording. There really isn't any need to point out a negative.

Thanks guys! As always, I appreciate your wisdom on these matters!

1. What is "12 Days of Christmas Flop!"?

"12 Days of Christmas Flop!" is a fun holiday party game that involves teams competing to create dishes using a variety of ingredients. It's a great way to get into the holiday spirit and bond with friends and family.

2. How do you play "12 Days of Christmas Flop!"?

To play "12 Days of Christmas Flop!", divide players into teams and assign a different ingredient to each team. Then, using only the ingredients assigned to them, each team must create a dish that represents one of the 12 days of Christmas. The dish can be sweet or savory, but it must be creative and delicious!

3. What kind of ingredients are used in "12 Days of Christmas Flop!"?

The ingredients used in "12 Days of Christmas Flop!" can vary, but they are typically items that are commonly associated with the holiday season. Some examples include candy canes, eggnog, cranberries, and gingerbread. The ingredients can also be tailored to fit dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. Is "12 Days of Christmas Flop!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "12 Days of Christmas Flop!" is a fun and inclusive game that can be enjoyed by all ages. However, younger children may need assistance from adults in creating their dishes.

5. Can I customize "12 Days of Christmas Flop!" for my holiday party?

Absolutely! "12 Days of Christmas Flop!" is a versatile game that can be customized to fit any holiday party. You can choose specific ingredients, change the rules, or even add your own twist to make it unique and tailored to your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
urbnk8