• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did This Christmas Flyer Get Transformed into 12 Days of Festive Fun?

In summary, "aFew Nights Before Christmas" is a holiday cookbook by Pampered Chef that features over 45 easy-to-make recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and drinks. The recipes are designed to make holiday cooking and entertaining stress-free and enjoyable for all levels of cooking experience. While some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, most can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. "aFew Nights Before Christmas" also makes a great gift, with its beautiful design and delicious recipes that are sure to impress.
scottcooks
Gold Member
with apologies to Clement Clark Moore, I shifted someone else's flyer for 12 days of Christmas into this

A few Nights Before Christmas

one. I'm emailing it out to all my clients today.
God bless; take care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Nights Before Christmas.doc
    174 KB · Views: 485
Nice job, Scott! I wish I hadn't sent it yet, 'cause I like yours better!! :)

But, you inspired, me - it's all good! I want to do a 12 days of Christmas contest for hosts who book at an open house I'm doing Sunday...thats why I didn't want to use that title/theme.(Also - I first made it into A Christmas Carol, but it was a little twisted with the Ghosts and Scrooge and dead Marley...this was easier and better.)Take care; God Bless!-praying for Paige and her family-

Good luck with your open house! Sounds like it would be fun! :)

Let us know how it all goes over

Related to How Did This Christmas Flyer Get Transformed into 12 Days of Festive Fun?

What is "aFew Nights Before Christmas"?

"aFew Nights Before Christmas" is a holiday cookbook filled with delicious, easy-to-make recipes perfect for the busy holiday season. It is a collection of some of the most popular recipes from Pampered Chef, specifically designed to help make holiday cooking and entertaining stress-free and enjoyable.

How many recipes are included in "aFew Nights Before Christmas"?

There are over 45 recipes in "aFew Nights Before Christmas", including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and drinks. There is something for everyone, whether you're looking to make a traditional holiday dish or try something new.

Are the recipes in "aFew Nights Before Christmas" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "aFew Nights Before Christmas" are designed to be easy and approachable for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes clear, step-by-step instructions and uses common ingredients that can be found at any grocery store.

Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make the recipes in "aFew Nights Before Christmas"?

Most of the recipes in "aFew Nights Before Christmas" can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, which are available for purchase through our website or through your independent consultant.

Can "aFew Nights Before Christmas" be used as a gift?

Yes, "aFew Nights Before Christmas" makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook and entertain during the holidays. It is beautifully designed and filled with delicious recipes that are sure to impress. You can even pair it with some of our Pampered Chef products for a thoughtful and useful gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies