• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Different Version of 12 Days of Christmas Sale

In summary, the Cluster Mate shared some great ideas for incentives for customers to try out January bookings. She said that she had already gotten a couple of bookings taken with the specials.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Got this from my Cluster Mate tonight and it sounds like a neat way to get some people "off the fence" for January bookings! She said she had already gotten a couple of bookings (the two earliest January ones) taken! WOOHOO!:D I just sent it out moving everything up one day since it's December 2nd already!

For the first 12 days of December (beginning December 2nd since it already is!), I will have some specials you or your friends may not want to pass up…. Just contact me on the day of the special you like the most, either by phone or e-mail. If you have some friends or family that may be interested, feel free to forward.

December 2nd - The first one to book Saturday January 3rd, you will receive the Deep Covered Baker free the day of your show! ($65 value)

December 3rd - If you place a $50 order today, receive the Mini Serving Spatula free.

December 4th - Order $50 on the 4th and receive the Color Coated Paring knife for only $4.

December 5th - Be the first one to book Thursday January 8th and can get a free Large Bar Pan at your show.

December 6th - order $50 on the 6th and choose any one Scraper for $6.

December 7th - order $50 on the 7th, you can get the Small Batter Bowl for $7.

December 8th - If you’re the first one to book Saturday January 10th, the Large Round Stone and Rack will be yours!

December 9th - Spend $50 on the 9th and get your choice of any Cookbook for only $9.

December 10th - Call or E-mail me for my Friday January 16th date and you can get the Rectangle Baker the day of your show.

December 11th - Don’t know what to get Dad for Christmas? Order $50 on the 11th and get him our BBQ Turner for $11.

December 12th - Love that Easy Accent Decorator? Get it for $12 on the 12th with a $50 order.

December 13th - Be the first to get booked for Saturday January 17th, and you can get our famous Food Chopper for FREE the day of your show.

Hey...can't hurt to try it!

I LOVE it! Definately going to give it a try. Just have a little updating to do. Thanks.

Since this was posted in the wee hours, thought I'd bump it up to help some others with some great ideas...

I wish I saw this a few days ago I already sent my 12 days of Christmas out.

Well darn...wish I'd seen this before I sent mine out!! Thank you for sharing. Sounds like an awesome idea for next year! :)

Ladies...how do you have the "freebies" for such incentives? I'm a new consultant and don't have any "stock" built up, per se. Also, since commissions are fairly small right now, I don't really have the extra funds to purchase such items. What ideas can you provide on how to reward customers with little to no extra funds/"stock" items? Thanks!

first of all most consultants will add it to the hosts order to use the discount. Then when you figure in your comission it comes out 1/2 price or more. The remaining balance you classify as "Cons gift" in the pmt screen. It is a write off at the end of the year.

You can certainly choose smaller items but you need to look at it as a whole. How bad do you need the bookings. This is not something to do all the time.

Right...the ones for January could as "double points" too so that helps out too! You have to look at the whole picture. If no one books the day for the free DCB, then you don't have to order it!

Bumping if anyone else needs the ideas....

this is FABULOUS! I am going to take that idea and mix it with a 12 days of Christmas recipe book! Thank you for sharing!!

Related to Different Version of 12 Days of Christmas Sale

1. What is the "Different Version of 12 Days of Christmas Sale"?

The "Different Version of 12 Days of Christmas Sale" is a holiday promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a different product is featured each day for 12 days leading up to Christmas. Each product will be offered at a special discounted price for that day only.

2. How do I find out which product is featured each day?

You can find out which product is featured by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by signing up for their email newsletter. The featured product will also be announced on their social media pages.

3. Do I have to purchase the featured product on the day it is featured?

Yes, the discounted price for the featured product is only valid for that day. If you miss the day's sale, you can still purchase the product at its regular price.

4. Can I purchase multiple quantities of the featured product on the day it is featured?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of the featured product on the day it is featured. However, the discounted price will only apply to the first item, and any additional items will be sold at the regular price.

5. Can I return or exchange the featured product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, the featured product is subject to Pampered Chef's return policy. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl