• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for our 12 Days of Christmas Sale?

In summary, the conversation discusses a Thanksgiving weekend sale flyer that has been revamped to a 12 days of Christmas sale. The person who created the flyer is seeking feedback and plans to send it to their email list. They receive praise and advice for their flyer. They also discuss purchasing giveaway items under the hostess discounts and how to handle warranties for those items.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Thank you to Niki and her Thanksgiving weekend sale flyer, I have taken it and revamped to do the 12 days of Christmas sale!

I would love some feedback to see what you all think. I plan on sending to my email list tonight, so they will have for tomorrow.

Attachments

• 12 days of Christmas.doc
    157.5 KB · Views: 503
Beautiful! What a great idea. I think it is ready to be sent out. Good luck, I hope you get alot of orders/bookings!

I am going to use that - thanks!

On my PC, your name was the last thing on page 1, and your phone # and URL were on page 2. But if it prints OK for you, that's all that matters.

edit - I'm assuming the prices are correct for Canada. I need to change them for USA.

Last edited:
Yes, they are Canadian prices. I will check on the page too. Thanks!

That looks great! I was trying to decide how I was gonna do this for my newsletter in the morning, but yours has helped me out lots! Thanks for posting.

Okay I just sent this out to all my customers. I am pretty new and was planning on not doing an open house etc because I just started recently so many people have just been at a show. Well, I thought this was a great flyer to do so I sent it out to all 84 customers that I have.

My questions is how do I buy all the give aways. I was planning on buying under the hostess discounts. Does that mean they don't get a warranty or do I tell them they have to go thru me for the warranty? Or should I just tack it on to their order and pay full price?
Andrea

acdugger said:
Okay I just sent this out to all my customers. I am pretty new and was planning on not doing an open house etc because I just started recently so many people have just been at a show. Well, I thought this was a great flyer to do so I sent it out to all 84 customers that I have.

My questions is how do I buy all the give aways. I was planning on buying under the hostess discounts. Does that mean they don't get a warranty or do I tell them they have to go thru me for the warranty? Or should I just tack it on to their order and pay full price?
Andrea

Personally, I would do it under the host discount. If they have any issues, they can just come to you. Just keep track of what you give to whom. Then you can do the adjustment if needed. I would NOT pay full price!

Related to Are you ready for our 12 Days of Christmas Sale?

1. What is the "12 Days of Christmas Sale"?

The "12 Days of Christmas Sale" is an annual promotion by Pampered Chef where we offer special discounts and deals on our products for 12 days leading up to Christmas. It's a great opportunity to stock up on holiday gifts and kitchen essentials at a discounted price.

2. When does the sale start and end?

The "12 Days of Christmas Sale" typically starts on December 1st and ends on December 12th. However, exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or social media for the most up-to-date information.

3. How do I know what products are on sale?

We will announce the daily deals on our website and social media pages. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive notifications about the sale and exclusive discounts.

4. Can I combine the "12 Days of Christmas Sale" discount with other promotions?

No, the "12 Days of Christmas Sale" discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still use your consultant discount if you are a consultant or host a party during the sale.

5. Is there a limit on how many products I can purchase during the sale?

No, there is no limit on the number of products you can purchase during the "12 Days of Christmas Sale". However, some items may have limited quantities available, so we recommend purchasing early to secure your desired products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies